Chapter 14

Entering the jet, Jungkook walked over to his private bedroom, holding his dear wife in his arms as she snuggled closer to him in her sleep, the air hostesses burning in jealousy seeing the dashing famous CEO carrying a woman who he claimed as his wife.

Closing the door with his his leg, he placed her ever so softly on the bed, thinking that she was a feather and that she would break at even the slightest pain. Looking at her closed petals, he lowly groaned, he wanted to see those pretty orbs, he wanted to hear her talks, he wanted to see her smile, hear her rapidly pounding heartbeat, see her blush, he hates it when she's asleep, yet at the same time loves it cause he sees peace painted on her face.

She moved a bit in her sleep making his lips widen to a smile watching her cute pout, he unknowingly leaned forward, pressing his lips on her pout pink lips, he stared at her closed petals, pecking her soft pillows for the last time, he stood up, releasing a breath of pain, yes, it is pain.

Who knew that the Jeon Jungkook would ever fall for someone so deeply, too deeply that he'd smile just by her name, her name that is now connected to his.

The one who never considered woman to be anything more than a wh!re was now madly in love with a woman no where near to that word.

"Dangerous woman"

He smirked as he looked at the pouting woman, who he felt like squishing her cheeks and was calling her dangerous at the same time.

Later

They are about to reach India, Jungkook lying next to Sara, his arms protectively wrapped around her, the warm embrace made both of them not want to get up from their dreamland filled with each other.

A knock on the door was heard and Jungkook not being a heavy sleeper woke up almost immediately, "What?"

He asked in his husky voice, "Sir the flight is about to land now"

Jungkook looked at Sara who was snuggling onto his chest, her fists softly clenching onto his collars, she had him wrapped around her tiny fingers... and he didn't even bother to mind it.

"Honey"

Not even a single movement making Jungkook chuckle at his wife who was the complete opposite of him and he likes it, the fact that they both are opposite to each other yet they perfectly fit each other's puzzles so far, he loves it!

"Darling"

He smirked, nuzzling onto her neck, he traced her neck softly with his nose and there you have it! His dear wife finally moved a little, a small whine escaping her lips as she came back to her previous position.

"Cub"

His favorite nickname for her.

No response again as he sighed, pecking her pouted lips, he stood up, wearing his coat, he turned back around and carried her in his arms, his arms leaving the feeling of her in it, while his heart loves the feeling of her lips right on top of it as she snuggled onto his chest.

Walking out of the room, the air hostesses's polite smile drop seeing the woman still in his arms, their desires falling down almost immediately seeing her cute pout as they awed at the view, even though they wanted the man to be theirs, they couldn't help but admit that the pair looked too perfect.

Walking to his car, he glanced at the woman in his arms, his lips twitching to widen into a huge smile, but he controlled it until he was alone with her.

Reaching her parents house, he suddenly felt... the need to impress?

He frowned at his own thoughts, shaking his head, he got out of the car with his wife. Reaching the door, he signed John to press the doorbell and we waited for a good whole minute when suddenly the door opened and there stood the older version of his love, right in front of him.

Both of them frowned seeing their daughter in a stranger and that too a man's arms as they looked at the man suspiciously.

"Who are you?"

The woman asked him, he lowly cleared his throat, looking straight at the couple, he answered, "Your son-in-law, Jeon Jungkook"