Chapter 20

"Good morning Ma'am!"

Students wished Sara as she smiled back at them, winter vacation was over as they had to return back from he parents house. 

Jungkook too was supposed to come back, but cause of some urgent work, he had to stay back, will be coming back tonight and she couldn't wait!

"Good morning sweethearts"

Class started and all the while her thoughts were on him, her husband, after his words of her being special to him, she just fell even more harder for the man.

The students were copying the notes displayed on the board, she was looking at them and that's when she suddenly thought of having a kid, she always had this baby fever and she doesn't know why, after getting married and seeing kids, she just wants one now.

She shook her head lightly, biting her lower lip lightly, she looked away.

Break time 

"So? Mrs. Jeon?"

Sara smiled at Amaya, "I'm sorry if he hurt you and Serena with his words"

Amaya smiled back at her, "You know? I somewhere knew that he's the one for you the first time we met him"

Sara frowned, "What?"

"You remember? I told you that I'd tell you the reason why I told him your name soon? I don't know, your eyes had that spark while staring to his, you were pretending to be mad, but your eyes wouldn't stop looking at him"

Sara looked away with blushed cheeks.

Amaya sighed, "When will I get a husband"

Sara looked at her, "What about Hoseok oppa?"

Amaya frowned, "Who?"

Sara smirked, "The one you were staring at when you came to our house"

Amaya looked away, quickly closing her tiffin, she hurried out of the staff room while saying, "I don't know what you're talking about"

Sara chuckled shaking her head.

Yes, she had noticed everything, Namjoon and Serena and Hoseok and Amaya.

Later at night

Jungkook got down from the jet, wearing a white shirt and black pants, he was too excited to meet his wife after two days as he immediately entered his car.

Reaching his mansion in New Zealand, the gate opened as the car entered Jeon premises.

Getting down, he immediately walked inside, his fast steps made all the workers smile as they left the mansion and moved to the workers headquarters right beside the mansion.

Without knocking on the door, he entered their room, his eyes sparkling seeing her wearing the same dress she wore when they got married, that same churidar as he smiled at her, who was now just combing her hair, all ready to get to bed.

Locking the door, the sound gaining her attention as she slightly flinched before looking to the door, her heartbeats increasing seeing her husband, she smiled widely seeing him, getting up from the chair, she ran to him, hugging him by his neck.

"You're back"

Anyone could notice the excitement behind her voice as he smiled before wrapping his arms around her, pulling her closer to him, he buried his face on her crook, taking in her addictive scent as he let out a shaky breath, so d!mn happy to be next to her after so long.

Pulling back, she looked at him with the same wide smile making his heartbeats to pick up its pace as he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, he missed her and this feeling wasn't one-sided.

Picking her up in bridal style, he walked to their bed as she frowned, she got distracted by seeing him so close after long as she leaned in before placing a soft kiss on his cheek making him close his eyes as he stopped his steps, "Stop cub"

He warned her with his deep husky voice making her frown, she thought that he was just playing with her as she once again leaned in and placed a kiss on his cheek making him tighten his hold on her.

He couldn't hold himself, he missed her too much, her scent, her embrace, her smiles, her talks, her presence.

Seeing her after two days which felt like two decades to him and that too in the same dress of when they got married, he couldn't stop his desire.

Opening his eyes, he looked at her deeply, "I'm warning you darling"

Sara frowned with a smile, why was he warning her?

She again leaned in as he sighed before placing her on the bed making her gasp as she held onto his shoulders.

Looking up to his eyes, this time he leaned in, switching off the lights with his one hand, he hovered over her as she let out a loud gasp, both her palms against his chest as she looked at him with her wide eyes.

"J-Jung-"

"I told you to stop darling"

This time she understood as she gulped before looking away making him smile, "I won't do anything without your consent"

He pecked her nose and was about to lie down beside her when she pulled him towards her by his collars making him look at her, surprised at her move.

"You married me with my consent?"

Jungkook looked away, "You kissed me without my consent?"

"Sara-"

"Then we didn't have any relationship and still you didn't care, why now?"

Jungkook smiled, "You changed me, I guess"

Sara smiled back, "Really?"

Jungkook nodded, leaning his forehead on hers, "I don't want to do anything to you without your consent, what have you done to me?"

He whispered, "What if I give you my consent for this?"

She whispered making him look at her with his wide eyes, "W-Wh-"

Pulling him even closer to her by his collars, she kissed his nose, "Don't warn me now"

Jungkook looked at her orbs, "Sara, if you're not re-"

"I wouldn't have given you my consent if I wasn't sure"

Jungkook still hesitated, he doesn't know why, for the first time, his heart was excited? Or nervous?

What was it?

And he didn't f!$king care!

Leaning forward, he softly placed his lips on hers, simply staying with no movement before he slowly started to move his lips.