Chapter 17

Sara smiled at him, cupping his cheeks, she slowly pulled his face closer to hers, his eyes widening at her move, forgetting everything he closed his eyes, leaning forward, ready to feel her soft pillows against his, but a gasp left his lips when suddenly he was pushed back.

He looked up and saw her running away, he tried catching her wrist, but the floor was slippery as he fell back on the bathtub. He groaned, "JEON SARA!"

"Is something wrong..., Yeobo?"

She slowly teased him with a giggle as she closed the door and ran away while Jungkook sighed before deciding to utilize his situation and take a shower.

Sara was already, wearing her black churidar with sparkles on it, combing her hair, she was looking at her own reflection through the mirror, she soon pressed her lips into a thin line as she was trying her best to surpass her laughter that was knocking on her lips to come out seeing her husband come out of the washroom while glaring at her.

She watched him as he walked to his luggage and took out his shirt and pants and his underwea-

Wait!WHAT?!

She dropped her eyes a bit down and saw him only wearing a towel around his waist as she gasped, the comb in her hand falling down on the wooden table with a thud.

She closed her eyes, Jungkook looked up hearing her gasp and frowned.

"What happ-"

He paused as he saw his own reflection through this mirror, he smirked realizing what the reason was as he walked to her who was sitting on the chair in front of the dressing table.

Bending a bit to her head level, he placed his chin on her shoulder, his breath fanning her neck, causing her goosebumps, and finally his deep and husky voice hit her ear drums, "What happened..., Yeobo?"

Sara gritted her teeth, opening her eyes, she glared at him through the mirror, she gulped seeing his slightly wet hair as she turned her head to the other side.

"J-Jungkook, breakfast"

"Hmm, I already had a sweet breakfast my baby, but too bad that I had to leave it unfinished... mm... how about I continue it now cub?"

He said as he placed his index finger under her chin, pulling her face to his side, but instead she stood up to leave the room, the second she held the door knob, his voice again hit her ear drums making her run downstairs.

"Sweet like strawberry-vanilla"

She blushed cause she knew... that it was from her chapstick.

He smirked before wearing his white shirt and black pants, looking at his reflection for one more time, he left the room.

Walking down, he noticed her already sitting on the dining table, glaring at him who smirked and send a flirty gaze.

He also noticed another figure sitting on one of the chairs, her back facing him, but he didn't even care to bother, his attention is only one woman now, his lady.

He smiled at her father and mother before sitting besides his wife, finally getting the view of the woman.

He froze seeing her... her... .