Chapter 21 - Finale of Season 1

Few months later

"Have fun for your summer vacation kids!"

The students all cheered in happiness, Sara chuckled seeing their excited smiles.

One by one, they started coming towards her and slowly stood on the teacher's chair beside her making her playfully glare at them, but they just giggled before one by one leaning towards her while showing their cheeks as she smiled, kissing them one by one, she wished them all a good vacation, she kept on kissing and when she turned her head to kiss the final person, she gasped.

The kids all cheered seeing their teacher's husband standing there, waiting for a kiss as well as Sara shyly smiled before walking away to the kids.

"Have fun, hm? Take care and learn a bit"

"Yes ma'am!"

They all hurried out of the class while Jungkook pulled her to him softly.

"Where's my kiss?"

"You're not a student Jeon"

Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows, "Jeon, huh?"

"Why?"

"Nothing, but still consider me as your student for just this once"

"Okay, you have to learn then"

Jungkook smirked, "I'm already learning about pregnancy mood swings daily cause of you"

Sara looked away with a small blush on her cheeks.

Jungkook touched her 5 month old baby bump, "Waiting for you champ"

"It could be a girl"

"Still my champ"

Sara chuckled making him smile as they both together left the school to spend a enjoyable vacation.

Reaching the mansion, they walked in and wasn't even a bit shocked seeing everyone present there.

Yes. Everyone.

"Amaya?"

Hoseok asked Sara making her smile, "Relax, your wife will be coming after visiting her parents"

Hoseok nodded with his sunshine smile, "I just miss her that's why"

Sara giggled, "Sara, come, you need to eat your fruits"

Serena came from the kitchen with a bowl of fruits as Sara shook her head, she didn't feel like eating anything at the moment, "No, Serena"

"What no? You're gonna eat"

Jungkook argued as he softly made Sara sit on the couch, she tried getting up, but Jeon Jungkook was million times stronger than her as she lost.

"Here, eat"

Serena said putting the fork with strawberry in front of her mouth, but Sara looked away.

"Sara, eat"

Jungkook told her, but she just shook her head.

"Serena, hold her"

Sara looked at her husband in disbelief, few months ago they were fighting like cat and dog and now they were like annoying siblings.

"Jungkook, no!"

"No Sara"

Serena said.

"Baby, she'll eat later"

"You stay away from this Joon"

Namjoon pressed his lips into a thin line as he saw his Jin hyung trying his best to control his laughter, watching the younger getting scolded by his wife.

"Sorry hyung, I broke your vase"

Jin's face dropped as he stared at Namjoon in disbelief and soon... the chase started.

A year later

Jungkook and Sara was blessed with a baby girl, naming it Ayezah, Jeon Ayezah, everyone adored the cute little baby.

Jungkook was more than happy to see a little version of his own beautiful wife.

"Let's play something"

The kids yelled as Sara smiled, "Let's play the game for which your teacher now has a husband"

Amaya said as she entered the classroom while all the kids laughed hearing her words.

Sara glared at her.

"Okay?"

"Yesss!"

Amaya covered Sara's eyes with a cloth, "What if you touch another man?"

Sara turned around and slapped her lightly making her slap her back as the kids enjoyed the tiny cat fight.

Walking around, Sara was trying her best to find the kids, while also being careful not to bump into something.

She gasped feeling an arm wrap around her waist as she immediately turned around, she softly smiled feeling the most familiar touch as she immediately removed the cloth.

"Cub"

His husky voice made her smile widen as she looked down to his other arm to see their baby doll.

Kissing Ayezah's forehead, while Jungkook kissed Sara's.

Amaya clicked a picture.

"It all started with a game, and now... she's The Jeon's Lady"

SEE YOU SOON WITH SEASON 2 of The Jeon's Lady