Chapter 15

The couple looked at their daughter who was looking everywhere but at them, turning their gaze to the man sitting next to her, chill as ever, one of his leg over the other, arms nonchalantly resting on the top of the couch, his eyes only on Sara.

"What is this Sara?"

Her father asked her sternly, "D-Dad, that I-"

"We love each other"

Jungkook interrupted her, blankly stating the truth, Sara's eyes widened, her head jerking to his side, staring at him in disbelief, feeling a stare on him, he looked at her, giving her a flying kiss to her, he looked back at her parents who were shocked seeing his boldness while Sara too felt the same.

Her father cleared her throat, clearly his protectiveness for his daughter reaching his thoughts as his voice turned cold and firm, "What is your work?"

Jungkook looked at him, "CEO of Jeon Industries"

His eyes widened hearing that his son-in-law was the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world. 

"Dad I-"

She froze seeing her dad walking away from the living room, she looked at her mom who pressed her lips into a thin line, "What you did is wrong Sara"

Sara bit her lower lip tightly, not wanting to burst into tears in front of her mom, her fists clenching onto her dress. 

Jungkook noticed this and he didn't like it one bit, standing up from the couch, he walked to where her father was.

"Ma..."

"How could you do this Sara?"

Sara's tears were on the verge of falling down-

"What do you want me to do then?!"

Both the mother and daughter flinched hearing Jungkook's loud growl as they both immediately shared a glance before getting up from the couch and walking to where both their husbands were.

Jungkook glaring at her father and the other way around felt like someone was stabbing her heart as her tears finally fell.

"Divorce her!"

Jungkook scoffed, running his hand over his dark locks, he looked like he could hunt a beast down, "Never!"

"You have to!"

"I won't!"

Jungkook huffed out in anger, his hands resting on either side of his waist as he nodded, "Fine, I will!"

Sara's heart dropped to her stomach, her eyes widened hearing his words as she gasped catching the attention of both the men.

She looked broken... heartbroken, her knees felt weak as she almost fell on the floor when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, looking up, a sob left her lips seeing the man she swore to stand beside with for the rest of her life.

She frowned hearing her father laughing, opening her eyes completely, she looked at her father and mother laughing while Jungkook was still looking at you with panic clearly written on his face.

"We were just joking sweetheart"

Flashback

"I truly love your daughter"

He said it! He finally confessed! But the only thing wrong was that, he didn't confess straight at you.

Her dad looked at him, he could see the sincerity overflowing through his orbs, along with the immense love for his daughter.

He was startled at first hearing his profession, cause he was afraid, he didn't want a famous man to be his son-in-law. He is someone who likes to live quietly, but seeing and hearing all his feelings for his own precious gem, he couldn't pretend to be deaf and blind, his lips curved up into a small smile.

"So son? Why not prank Sara now?"

Present

Sara was beyond shocked, staring at her parents as if they were aliens, while Jungkook was still making sure that Sara wasn't hurt even though she actually didn't fall.

"We trust your choice dear, after all you have your mother's Michelin quality taste"

Later that evening

Jungkook looked at Sara that was lying on the extreme edge of the other side of the bed, completely away from him as he rolled his tongue inside his cheek before pulling her to him by her waist.

They were now going to spend a week or two at her parents house, also trying to utilize it as honeymoon, and here our cute baby was mad at her husband for pranking her along with her parents. It actually scared her to the core when he mentioned divorce and how Jungkook easily agreed it for it... it broke her heart.

"Cub"

Sara ignored him, she was mad, mad at him for playing such a trick on her and also on herself for being a blushing mess feeling him so close to her.

Her parents always used to prank her, she got used to it, but this prank... nightmare.

"I'm sorry"

Sara stood up from the bed, walking to the balcony, she stood there while staring at the city view, Jungkook smiled before following her, standing behind her, he wrapped his big arms around her petite figure, placing his chin on top of her shoulder, he whispered in his deep voice, awakening the butterflies in her stomach as she tried her best to focus on the view rather than the dashing man behind her and obviously she failed, I mean who could ignore Jeon Jungkook.

"Sara"

"Cub"

"You think I'll divo-"

She turned around immediately placing her palm on top of his lips, stopping him from continuing his words. Her eyes turning moist as she slightly shook her head, "P-Please d-don't"

Jungkook's eyes softened, he hates seeing tears in her eyes, kissing her palm that was on top of his lips, he held it tightly against his cheek, "I vowed to take care of you in each and every step of mine cub, there's no way I'm going to back down from that word, tch! F!$k the word, cause I can't ever get enough of you my lady"