Chapter 16

"J-Jungkook... p-please don't do t-this again"

Jungkook smiled at her softly, cupping her cheeks, wiping her tears that were streaming down her cheeks, "I won't my cub, I wouldn't ever do that. Never"

Sara pushed herself into his embrace, his shirt absorbing her tears, "I hate you"

She whispered making his lips widen to a small smile, "You don't"

She lightly hit his chest making him giggle.

"Let's sleep now madam?"

She nodded her head, "And don't you dare try to even think of sleeping away from me, got it?"

She smiled, her cheeks now looked like a whole tomato, she was glad that he couldn't see her face cause she was still covering her face in his embrace.

"Instead of blushing, why don't you open your sweet pretty mouth and tell me what I want to hear"

Sara bit her lower lip tightly, "Hmm, I won't"

"Good for you"

Next day

Jungkook opened his eyes, his lips widening to a smile, seeing his favorite view the first thing in the morning, his dear wife, his lady.

Unknowingly he leaned forward, his lips touching hers, his eyes on her closed petals as he pushed his lips more into her.

"Mmmm"

She whined and moved to the other side, her back facing him and he smirked, knowing that his lady is awake.

Pretending to sleep huh

"Better open your eyes my sweetheart before I kiss you in front of your parents"

Sara immediately sat up, glaring at the man who smirked before winking at her.

"You're so... UGH!"

Jungkook chuckled, pulling her closer to him by her waist, he kissed her cheek, "Good morning my cub" he whispered in his morning husky voice making her gulp as she smiled at him, looking at him lovingly, she placed a soft kiss on his nose, "Good morning"

He just stared at her eyes, he loves her so much, this woman, his lady, he loves her so much.

He laid her down next to him, only his face towering in front of hers, looking at her... f!$k! Why is she so beautiful?!

He brushed his lips against hers, his eyes closing on its own as same as her who clenched her fists on his collars.

"J-Jung-"

"Shh cub, shh"

He shushed her with a whisper, both their hearts rapidly pounding against their rib cage.

A knock was heard on the door as Sara flinched, opening her eyes, she looked at her husband, who was so lost into his lips on hers, she tapped his shoulders slightly, he didn't care to bother as he pecked her, once more, once more, once more and once more-

"Sara? Jungkook? Are you both awake? It's 8:30AM"

Sara pushed him away with all her strength only for him to budge a bit back, "Y-Yes ma... we're awake"

"Okay, come down for breakfast"

"Yes ma"

Jungkook was about to place his lips on her when she suddenly gasped, startling him as he looked at her, "What?"

"I forgot something"

Jungkook frowned, "What?"

He now sat up straight, looking at her eyes, Sara took this opportunity to run to the washroom, but oh no! She tried fooling the master of reading people's mind as he pulled her back by her wrist with a smirk, "You can go to the oscars baby"

Sara bit her lower lip tightly in embarrassment, closing her eyes internally cursing herself.

"I-I mean mom c-call-"

"So we'll take shower together cub"

Sara's eyes widened, shaking her head, Jungkook looked at her, "No?"

His smirk widened as Sara felt like slapping it away from his dashing face.

"J-Jungkook please"

He left her wrist

"15 minutes and you're not out then I know how to break in my beautiful darling"

He kissed her cheeks sensually, her eyes slightly closing, her breath hitching at his move, her trembling lips made him smirk as he walked away to the balcony with his phone, "15 minutes starts now cub"

He said waving his phone, showing the timer to her as she lightly gasped before running to the washroom.

Jungkook chuckled, his heart blooming in happiness as he knew that he finally met his heart's owner, his heartbeat's owner, his life's owner, his name's owner.

14 minutes later

Jungkook looked to the washroom door when it opened, "J-Jungkook?"

A soft voice called him as his heart fluttered before humming waiting for her to come out from the washroom.

"I f-forgot to bring m-my clothes"

"Any is fine?"

"Yeah"

Jungkook nodded even though she couldn't see it, walking to the luggage, he picked out a set of red churidar, walking to the washroom, he knocked on the door, the door slightly opened and there came out a hand, wet hand as Jungkook gulped before placing the churidar to her.

Sara smiled feeling the cloth and was about to pull her hand in-

She gasped when the door swing opened, her husband came in with a smirk as she tightly clenched onto her towel that was covering her body, from her chest to her inner thighs as she closed her eyes, Jungkook closed the door, his eyes roaming down her figure and he felt himself wanting to take her right then and there.

"J-Jun-"

"Oh my cub"

He whispered, walking closer to her, he pulled her closer to him by her waist, she gasped, her one hand clenching the towel while the other clenching onto his shoulder, she looked up at him while gulping, he couldn't hold it anymore, smashing his lips on her, he kissed her ever so passionately making her fall for it almost immediately as they kissed each other ever so lovingly.

No tongue involved, just two souls kissing each other beautifully.

"Sara?"

Her mom entered the room and frowned seeing no one, thinking that one of them must be inside since the lights were switched on, but what about the other, looking down she saw her daughter's slippers on the carpet and knew that Sara must be inside the washroom as she walked to it, she opened the door as she knows that Sara doesn't have a habit of locking the door.

She looked up from the floor and gasped ever so loudly, her eyes widening, hands covering her mouth in shock, figure frozen, Sara who heard this gasp opened her eyes and froze seeing her mother staring at them both. She immediately slapped Jungkook's cheek lightly making him pull apart with a frown.

Both their lips swollen and wet as her mother immediately closed the door, "Oh my God! My grandkids are coming soon! Yes!"

Sara who heard everything from inside the washroom felt like running to her and stopping her from telling her dad cause she knows that her mom can't keep anything from her dad.

Jungkook pulled her back, "Let's make their wish come true, my cub"