Chapter 19

Jungkook reached home, taking his coat off, he looked at S/m who came from the kitchen with a smile on her face making him smile too.

"Done with work son?"

Jungkook nodded, "Yes... umm... what should I call you again?"

She chuckled, "Anything you want. Ma, mom, mother, by my name also it's fine"

He shook his head with a small smile, "I'll call you ma?"

She smiled widely, "Wonderful"

"Where's pa?"

"Making dinner"

Jungkook's smile widened, "I'll see you later then"

She nodded before leaving to the kitchen.

Jungkook softly smiled to himself, "This is what family feels like?"

He shook his head, walking to his bedroom, so da!n excited to see his wife after so long.

Opening the door, he frowned being met with pitch darkness, just like how his life was before he met her, a sudden fear crawled up to his heart as his orbs desperately roamed around the room to find her. 

His trembling hands went to the switch and switched on the light, closing the door, his heart calmed down seeing her sitting on the bed, her figure curled, her head touching her knees as he let out a shaky breath of relief upon seeing her.

Walking to her, he sat in front of her, his hands raising and touching her arms, she flinched taking in by surprise.

She looked up and his heart tore... it tore and left crumbles as it skipped a beat, looking at her red teary eyes, his hands immediately cupping her cheeks, his own eyes watering up.

She frowned, pushing his hand away, she stood up, leaving the bed and standing next to the big window.

"S-Sara?"

Sara's eyes closed on its own, her tears not falling one by one, instead like a waterfall as she just tried to forget all of Bella's words, but no... it felt like her words got imprinted on her beautiful memories with him.

She knew why she flinched when he touched him just now, she exactly knew why.

Why wouldn't she? 

Those hands! They have touched millions befor-

She broke down, falling on her knees, her head leaning on the window, startling Jungkook as he immediately rushed to her.

A sudden light sparked through the sky, but both of them paid no attention to the thunder, or the rain that had started falling from the clouds just now.

"Sara! What's wrong?!"

He tried to hold her, but she pushed him away, she didn't like this, she felt disgusted.

"S-"

"I d-don't want to b-be touched by y-you!"

She yelled, breaking into more tears, the loud rain and thunder distracted her parents from hearing any of the loud noises coming from this quarrel.

Jungkook frowned, but his heart was pounding hardly against his chest.

"I don't w-want to be l-looked by y-you!"

Jungkook inched closer, again trying to hold her.

"Didn't you understand?!"

She stood up, moving away from him making him stand up too.

Her emotions took the best of her, being an overly emotional and sensitive person, she couldn't take in all of this.

"I slept with him and I'm proud of it"

She closed her eyes shut, both her palms landing on either her ears, Bella's words and voice ringing inside her head as she just wanted to throw all this away from her mind.

A tear left his eye seeing her like this.

"I d-don't want to b-be touched by y-you! I don't w-want to be l-looked by y-you!"

Seeing her like this, he couldn't hold it in as he walked closer and took her in his arms, not caring if she tried to push him, but no! He wasn't going to leave her when she was visibly hurting in front of him.

"Talk to me, my love"

She shook her head, her face pressed against his chest, her tears soaking into his shirt, but none of them cared, both of them were hurting cause of each other.

"I'm n-not your l-love! You don't love me!"

Jungkook shook his head, his tears streaming down his cheeks to her head.

"I do..."

His soft whisper hit her ears making her heart clench tightly in pain.

"I do so much my beautiful Sara. My beautiful Jeon Sara. How can I not love you my angel? My Queen, my sunshine, my cub, the one I want to protect for the rest of my lifetime. And my beautiful Sara, if it's cause of whatever she said, then I'll ask her to f!$k off. Yes, I've slept with many. I have. But only my mind and ego was satisfied, my heart is satisfied by just seeing you and being next to you, just by hearing your name my love. The rest of the b!tches can f!$k off to hell! They're not the ones going to be carrying me blood, the next Jeon will only grow on your womb. And about love, I love you... I don't know if it's beautiful to you, but it's the most best feeling that I've ever experienced, I cannot go on without you my Sara. You have become my universe, my universe, surrounded only by you and the love I have for you. And once again, I'll tell this to you, yes, I've f!$ked many, but I've never made love to anyone my cub... I've touched many, but your touches can drive my heartbeats insane, I've looked at many, but the way I look you... never! This beautiful universe of mine. I look at you with love, with them, nothing but l!st, and ever since you've come into my life, I've lost that l!st from my life. I look at you like your the only one alive, while they have no value in my life to even be a small speck of f!$king dust. The one that f!$ked them is Jeon Jungkook, The Mafia King and the one married to you is an ordinary guy from Busan, South Korea, named, Jeon Jeongguk"

Sara's eyes were already on him from the start. Her eyes holding immense love for him as she finally realized that whatever he said is true. Her heartbeats increased hearing his pure confession, those words imprinted by Bella were soon replaced by his confession. She thought that everything would be over, but no, he just opened the curtains, revealing that a hell can become heaven if you are true to your loved ones.

"I love you"

She whispered with so much love, making his heart just want to scream his love for her as well.

"I love you too, my Jeon Sara"

Sara leaned more onto his chest, he embraced her with so much love, his words playing on her heart in loop making her tighten her hold on him.

"How did you know whatever she said?"

Jungkook shrugged, "She did look familiar to me, so I just guessed, but your reaction assured me"

"Sorry"

"For?"

"... speaking like that"

Jungkook chuckled

"You're my wife after all, only you have the right to speak to me like that my cub"

"Still! I'm sorry, I was just too emotional I guess, you're right, it's all in the past"

Jungkook smiled, "You're so beautiful... my Sara, my Jeon Sara"

"You look at me beautifully... my Jeongguk, my Jeon Jeongguk"

Meanwhile

"Thank you for ruining the dinner"

"Hehe you're welcome"