Chapter 18

Jungkook frowned, she looked somewhat familiar... who is she? 

"Jungkook? This is Bella, our family friend's daughter"

Jungkook gave small nod to her before looking back to his wife, who was completely trying to ignore him by her hair, trying to cover her face with her hair on one side.

"He is?"

S/m (Sara's mom) replied, "Our son-in-law"

Sara blushed while Jungkook smirked hearing those words.

"O-Oh..."

Breakfast was done and Jungkook was going to follow his dear wife who immediately ran to her room, but stopped when John walked in with some news regarding the upcoming project as Jungkook sighed before nodding.

Getting in the room, he looked at her who was playing with a small kitten as he smiled with a frown, "Whose is this?"

Sara flinched, "I-It's ours"

Jungkook smirked, "Of course, cats like themselves after all"

Sara squinted her eyes at him, forgetting her nervousness around him for once, "Did you just call me a cat?"

"Wasn't it obvious? Should I call you again?"

Sara glared at him, he smirked, leaning to her face, he whispered, "I would have played with you even more my cub, but I have some work to handle for now"

He pecked her forehead, giving her a wink, he left the room leaving the woman having a struggle in catching her breath.

Few minutes later

"Hey Sara"

Sara smiled at her, "Hey"

Bella sat next to her on the bed.

"So... you got married?"

Sara nodded, "Yeah... it was done in a hurry, so we couldn't invite anyone"

She internally rolled her eyes at her own words, "Yeah not even my own parents"

She wondered before looking at Bella.

"So you know him from before?"

Sara froze, what was she supposed to say?

"U-Umm... yeah... h-he had bought the school I am working at for a while, so like that we met"

Bella nodded, pressing her lips into a thin line, she cleared her throat, "Sara, I think you should divorce him"

Sara looked at her in shock and disbelief, "W-What?"

"Sara... how should I say this now?"

"Bella... you're scaring me now. Just say whatever it is"

"Ok. Do you know that he's a mafia-"

"Yes"

Bella smirked, "And what do mafias do sweetheart?"

"Bella, I will cha-"

"That's not what I meant. There is something else that majority of the mafias are addicted to other than killing people"

Sara frowned

"And especially the youngest of BTS, your husband"

"Speak clearly Bella"

She said, her heart quivering, afraid to know what she's going to reveal"

"L!st is something that no one can control"

Sara's heart dropped to her stomach, understanding whatever she meant.

"B-Bella-"

"And mafias? They don't even try to control it, they just do it. And we woman, wouldn't let go a chance of being with them"

Sara frowned

"Y-You- what are y-"

"I have slept with him and I'm proud of it. I mean come on, sleeping with Jeon Jungkook! It's even bigger than winning a trillion dollars worth of a lottery. And there are millions of winners sweetheart"