Chapter 13

"Serena! Amaya!"

Sara ran to them as soon as she got out of the room.

Jungkook watched his wife lovingly as she hugged them with a wide smile on her face melting her heart.

"Sara! Are you okay?"

Serena asked while glaring at both Namjoon and Jungkook.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I'm her husband, of course she'd be okay"

"W-What?"

Serena looked at him in disbelief.

"Sara?"

Sara looked down, "Eyes up hun"

Jungkook ordered with his deep voice, his orbs piercing at Sara, mad at her for looking down, she immediately looked up at him.

"And you? Mind your own business" he came and stood in front of Sara, holding her wrist, he glared at Serena, "I'm not hurting you cause you're my wife's friend, but I won't mind to ignore that fact the next second you try to talk rudely with me. She is my wife now, Jeon Sara, that's her name, that's her life"

He glared at Amaya too before leaving the mansion with Sara, on the way he took his keys from one of his men, making her sit on the expensive Mercedes Benz, he too sat inside and started the engine, his jaw clenched as he drove his car in a fast speed.

"J-Jung-"

"Not a word. Not a single word"

Tears found her way to her eyes as she was forced back on the seat cause of the high speed. She was scared, was he going to hurt her? After all he is a mafia. She gasped when the car suddenly stopped, her back peeling from the seat as she looked at the front in shock. 

Jungkook got out of the car, he knew that she'd follow him and she did after composing herself for a while. Her lips forming into a smile unknowingly as she looked at the beautiful view.

She let out a shaky breath she never knew she was holding, looking at Jungkook, her heart warmed up seeing him smile softly at her as she too smiled, her tears finally falling on her cheeks not cause she was sad, instead it was the complete opposi...

She let out a shaky breath she never knew she was holding, looking at Jungkook, her heart warmed up seeing him smile softly at her as she too smiled, her tears finally falling on her cheeks not cause she was sad, instead it was the complete opposite, this man, she knew nothing about him and she still doesn't, she remembers the first time she met him, the way she touched him, she didn't like it as she knew that she didn't have any right on him, and now... how funny it is! Now only she has the right on him.

"Happy Birthday love"

Her eyes widened, today is her birthday and she didn't know?

She ran to him, crushing him into a tight embrace as his eyes widened in amusement, a chuckle leaving his lips while wrapping his arms around her petite figure, how perfectly she fit in his arms, in his name, in his life..., in his fate and in his forever.

"T-Thank you"

"You're welcome sweetheart"

She giggled at his nickname making his smile widen even more.

"Now tell me, what do you want as your birthday gift?"

He asked pulling apart from the hug, tucking her strand of hair behind her ear.

"Umm... let's meet my parents?"

Jungkook frowned, "That's it?"

"Why?"

"No- I mean, don't you want something special?"

"They don't know that I'm married, they would want to see you and even I want to see them after so long"

Jungkook nodded, his heart wanting to explode realizing that this woman in front of him truly is a special gem.

"Why are you so beautiful?"

He whispered, forgetting about everything else, he nuzzled onto her neck, pulling her closer by her waist, she lightly smiled while his palms were on his shoulders, "Cause you look at me beautifully"

Her words made his heartbeat rase its pace as he tightened his grip on her waist, "No, cause you don't let me look at you in any other way. After you insulted me, I forced myself to forget you so much and look at me now, in your embrace, as your husband, calling you love from the bottom of my heart... I can't stop this feeling Sara"

"Do you want to?"

He shook his head, his lips forming a soft smile before kissing her soft cheeks, "No hun, I said I can't, that doesn't mean I want to, it just means that its assuring myself that I won't ever stop feeling this way for you my lady" he whispered against her cheeks that were getting painted in a pink tint as she furiously blushed.

"U-Umm... s-so can w-we go?"

"Right away my queen. But, before that..."

Sara looked at him patiently, her heart wanting to come out of her ribcage and just kiss this  dashing man in front of her, "You're my lady, the Jeon's lady, the second I see you lowering your head for anyone and I don't care even if it's your parents... I won't hesitate to show them their place"

"Ju-"

"No Jeon Sara. No."

Sara sighed, she wasn't the type to get frustrated over things, yes she would, but only when's she is mad would she ever lose her calm, that time when she insulted him, he was just a stranger, she didn't have to care for his behavior, but now she does, cause he is her husband.

Cupping his cheeks softly, she whispered, "Jungkook... my parents gave me life, they raised me with so much love, so much. And no, I won't bow in front of them, cause that's not in our religion, but that doesn't mean that I haven't. I have and I won't anymore, but I forever will bow to my rab, that you cannot stop me from and I won't let you"

Jungkook smiled at her in pride knowing that she's stern when it comes to her beliefs.

"Only your rab?"

"Only him"

"Okay, only him. Where does your parents live? New Zealand?"

Sara shook her head

"No, India"