Chapter 12

Jungkook woke up early and just kept on staring at her... his wife.

She looked so peaceful and it was healing his heart.

She was his medicine... his addiction... his lady... his wife... Jeon Sara

He kept his eyes on her as his mind was blank while his heart was busy running a marathon being stunned by her beauty 

He suddenly remembered the first time he met her... that school... that game... those touches... those moments... her cute realization... her carrying the kids and now look... she'll be soon carrying his child like he had promised himself as he smirked seeing her in his arms after so many challenges.

First, a guy came in between making him go crazy, then, that incident in the theatre fired up his ego to maximum level and the guy who gave not even a single pinch of bullsh!t on marriage did not even hesitate before tying knots with her.

And that k!ss... F!$k!

He had k!ssed millions, but no one felt like her.

So damn perfect.

The way his l!ps fit hers so perfectly, he had never felt such sparks before while k!ssing anyone and he loved it.

She was no stranger to him now... she was his wife. For life.

He stared at her lovingly as he raised his hand and caressed her cheeks ever so softly.

His eyes were stuck only on her, their b0dies glued against each others while his mind was wandering what this feeling is, what this emotion is, what this attraction is, what magic spell she casted on his heart the day they first met as she immediately made him the south pole, while she was the north pole. Opposites attract, they say... and this combination was the biggest example for it.

His eyes never left her face as he slowly leaned towards her and brushed his l!ps against her cheeks as he softly pecked them before moving on to her nose and pecking it, he moved up to her eyes and stopped there as he softly smiled before pecking it multiple times as she frowned before opening her eyes only to come face to face with her husband.

She was still believing that she was dreaming as she couldn't believe that she was now married.

His romantic gaze on her made everything seem like a beautiful dream that she never ever wanted to wake up from.

He was so close to her, but she didn't mind as she smiled at him.

"Good Morning"

She softly spoke in her morning voice making Jungkook's heart flutter, feeling lucky to be able to be this close to her.

"Morning"

His phone buzzed with a notification making him clench his jaw as he tried his best to control himself in front of her, but failed when his phone once again buzzed.

He took his phone and was ready to curse the sh!t out of the person who tried to disturb the first morning of him and his wife as a wedded couple.

"Boss, 2 women wants to meet you"

Jungkook frowned

"Who?"

"Serena and Amaya"

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he turned towards Sara who was looking at him with a frown, confused at his sudden behavior 

"Your friends are here"

Y/n smiled widely as she stood up, but before leaving the room, she went to the washroom to complete her morning routine.

Jungkook was already done with his morning routine as he woken up early, so he straight away walked to downstairs.

"Where is she?!"

Serena asked him while gritting his teeth as her rage grew more seeing him nonchalantly walk towards them with a blank face and his hands in his pockets.

"Exactly where she is supposed to be"

"Cut the crap and come straight to the point Jeon"

Jungkook slightly frowned seeing her confidence

Jin noticed it as he walked to him and told him something in his ear as he looked at Namjoon and then back at her before nodding as he tried to calm himself down

"She's here and she always will be here, next to me, as my queen, my wife"