9

"Ennanga ?" I call out as i follow him to his car.

"Hmm ?" He hums in question as he opens the passenger seat and places his suitcase on it.

"I don't have any such dresses to wear for the throwball practice, can you take me out to buy them ?" I ask nervously playing with the end of the pallu of my saree.

Veera freezes halfway in front of the car and turns to look at me with a frown.

"You are going to go to the practice sessions  ?" He asks, it is almost as if he thinks it is impossible for me to do so.

Is it because I am fat ? Because if it is that, then he is so badly wrong.

"Yes" i state, searching for any emotion in his eyes so that i could figure out his mood.

But i find none.

Veera checks his wristwatch before looking back at me.

"Get in" he says in a blank voice.

"Huh ?" I ask, confused about his sudden statement.

"Did i stutter ? Get in the car. My meeting starts in exactly two hours, till then you buy whatever you want to" he says before getting in the driver seat.

"Wait nga i will inform the maid and come" i say before running in and doing so.

When i come out again Veera is already waiting outside the gates.

I make a run for it before getting in the back seat and closing the door.

Here we go shoppingggg !

Damn, i am just realising we never went shopping together in these past five years.....

Thank you babes ❤️