16

It is around midnight when we return home.

The car was insufferably filled with Veera's alcohol smell and i liked and absolutely hated it at the same time.

"Will you be able to make a cake for amma and appa's (mom and dad's) anniversary  ?" Veera asks, entering the bedroom as I exit from the bathroom.

"I have already designed the cake. You don't have to tell me" i say, with a confused expression, because I have baked their anniversary cake ever since i started the shop.

Veera just nods, like he is thinking what or how to say something next but instead of doing so starts unbuttoning his shirt.

I exit the room as he changes his dress, going down to take a look at the new moulds that arrived yesterday.

Since the box is so tightly packed with a lot of cello tape i am not able to open it.

"Ennanga ! Come down please !" I shout , both my hands on my hips as i huff looking at the box.

I hear footsteps and then Veera enters the kitchen in his shorts and top.

"I am not able to open this box, can you please help me with it ?" I ask.

He just nods before taking the knife from the island table near me and starting to vigorously tear the cello tape making all his muscles to flex , making my mouth water.

"Thank you" I say as he opens the box and looks at it with curiosity.

"What are all these ?" He asks, his voice gravelly, as he frowns hard.

"These are moulds" i say with a small smile at his cute expression and also happy that he even cares about this.

"For what ?" He asks, looking even more curious.

"Cake making ? Baking the base ?" I say.

"Oh" he says before walking out of the kitchen.

Ok, that was something....

Thank you babes ❤️