18

"But the indoor court is literally just give streets away" i say as Veera takes the car keys in his hands.

He just turns around and gives me a glare before walking out of the house while i follow him.

"Get in the car. I am not letting you walk like that infront of everyone for five streets" he says in a stoic voice, not turning around as he gets in his car and starts it.

I huff before opening the backseat only to come face to face with the seats being occupied by big brown cardboard boxes.

I close the door and open the door of the passenger seat before getting in.

"The backseat is occupied by my siblings" i groan, not wanting him to shout at me.

I hear him snort before the car starts and within five minutes we reach the indoor court.

"Hey Veera ! Over here !" Sheela's husband, Muthu , shouts as he waved his hand from where he is leaning on his car and talking with other husbands of the women here.

"Goddamnit" Veera groans making me smile in a humourous way as i escape inside the court.

"Hey Vedha welcome ! Meet our coach Sujay" Sheela says waving me over to her.

"Hi Sheela" i say to her as she gives me a hug before turning to the tall man.

"Good morning mam" he says in a deeeeeeep voice, so much deeper than Veera's as he gives me a smile.

His face is clean shaved without a trance of facial hair, his hair is well groomed and dark and he looks so fit and tall.

He looks like he had come right out of a magazine cover.

"Good morning" i say, reciprocating his smile.

He looks kind of familiar, so does his name but i can't pick out in which way.

"Come on ladies ! Let's get started !" He shouts getting everyone's attention as he claps his hands and walks backwards.

Every woman here has worn the same kind of clothing as me. If not it is tighter than me and more short clothes.

But everyone looks so happy and free.

Gosh i am excited !

Thank you babes ❤️