24

"Oww" Naresh whines as i twist his left ear.

"Why didn't you tell me you are coming ? That you have a girl ? And didn't even visit me once !?" I ask as i let go of his ear.

"Vedhssss hiiii !" He exclaims hugging me while i smack his shoulder.

"I am visibly angry with you duffer!" I say while he gives a funny face.

"Arey i was busy ! I asked your dear hubby if i could visit you both for dinner today but he told me that you both would come over to my house for dinner" he says, trying to deal with it somehow.

"Whatever" i huff as I meet eyes with the girl standing near him.

"Don't you look beautiful, what's your name ?" I ask as i look at the beautiful woman who looks like she is in her late 20's.

"Sai" she says with a smile as we hug lightly.

"Come on, dinner is ready. This way" Naresh says leading us inside his dining hall.

We all sit down and dinner is immediately served.

"You both met in a bar ?" I ask, surprised as Naresh completes telling the story of their meeting.

"Eh yes" he says with a sigh making me laugh while Sai blushes.

Veera is silent throughout the dinner like always.

Gosh, it is good to meet up with people that i like instead of sitting at home and waiting for my 'god-knows-what' husband to give a f*ck about me.

Thank you babes ❤️