11

"Throwball competition ? Wow mam, i didn't know you played throwball" Chandru says , genuinely surprised as he looks at me.

He is leaning on Veera's table while i am standing with my back to the glass wall.

"I used to play in school. But then, things happened and i never got to do that again" i sigh, feeling nostalgic.

Chandru is a smart young man in his late 20s. He respects Veera a lot and always likes to learn more.

He is a very jovial, friendly, kind and free to go kind of person. I have always liked his attitude and personality.

"What about your girlfriend ? Are you going to propose yet ?" I ask with a teasing smile making him blush instantly.

"Mam...." he drags in a shy manner making me chuckle.

"By the way i forgot to tell you what she said after you met her during the delivery of her birthday cake" he says with a smile.

"What did she tell ?" I ask, frowning with a smile.

"That you look beautiful and c-cute like a teddy bear in saree" he says, stuttering a little making me burst laughing while blushing.

At that moment what we failed to notice is that the elevator doors have opened and Veera has come.

My eyes widen as i shut my mouth with my right hand, making eye contact with Veera who is looking up between the both of us , his hands in his pant pockets, his eyes looking dark.

"What the fuck are you doing here instead of taking notes in the meeting ?" Veera shouts at Chandru making me flinch as Chandru quickly pushes himself off the the table and stands straight.

"But sir you told for me to take mam to your office and take care of her" Chandru says, with no trace of panick and sounding professional and straight.

"I never told you to take care of her" Veera says with gritted teeth as he glares at Chandru.

I have never seen him this angry or speak while being this angry during five years of our marriage life.

"Sir-" Chandru starts but Veera cuts him off.

"Go to your cabin and do your fucking work" he barks.

"Ok sir. Thank you mam" Chandru says giving me a nod making me do the same as he makes his way into the elevator and the elevator doors close behind him.

Veera doesn't speak a word as he walks to the couch and sits with his two legs spread on both his sides , looking intimidating as ever.

I am physically scared i swear.

Thank you babes ❤️