28

Veera

I first my hands as i balance myself on the wall near the entrance of the damn club as i look at my wife shimmying her sexy body in front of the crowd filled with b*stards that are giving her lust filled stares.

"Look at me damnit !" I whisper under my breath as she looks everywhere while dancing except me.

On the contrary I feel my c*ck strain against my pants as i watch her full boobs in display, bouncing with every one of her moves as her full ass jiggles in that black saree.

I growl as I try to restrain myself but as her pallu falls down revealing all of her to all the b*stard's eyes i loose it.

She is mine and i am the only person who is supposed to see all that and devour it !

Vedha

"Vedha !" I hear my name being screamed by that all too familiar voice before i feel my hand being snatched and turned around.

I come face to face with a fuming Veera.

"What do you think you are doing ?" He growls with a tight grip on my wrist.

"E-ennanga" i stutter, feeling like a deer caught on headlights.

"Br*ts" he mutters looking at Smruti, Nidhi and Alia near me.

"I-" i start but before i could finish he starts dragging me outside.

F*ck i am in deep trouble !

Thank you babes ❤️