33

Vedha

"Ennanga !" I yelp as he throws me on our bed with an animalistic look in his eyes, his upper body still naked as he unbuckles his wet pants while i wet the bed with my saree that got wet in the rain while he carried me in.

Seems like the car wasn't repaired and it was just my dear hubby acting.

"You have no idea how ravishing you look right now" he groans, shaking his head with lust and adoration in his eyes.

I smile in a confident way as he climbs the bed, his d*ck hard and springing as he does so.

"Mhmm" he growls as he rips my saree off of my skin and takes off my inskirt and blouse along with my bra and panties.

"Ah Veera" i moan as he slaps my boob.

"Look at how hard your nipples are for me , mhmm ?" He growls with a sadistic evil yet satisfied look on his face.

"Ahhhh" i moan, arching my back as his lips land on my boobs and start sucking, nipping and biting my nipples.

"Ohh" i squirm as his hand travels down south and between my thighs, rubbing my slick wet p*ssy.

"Damn did i make you this wet baby ?" He asks, his ego evident in his voice.

"Don't worry, my c*ck will fill you up nice and warm" he husks as he slaps my boobs again before aligning his member in my entrance before slamming into me, making me clutch on his shoulders for my dear life.

"F*ck you are so f*cking tight baby" he cooes as he rubs my hair, his mouth agape with pleasure.

It gives me a confidence boost seeing his reaction as the pain subsides, now taken over by pleasure.

"F*ck me" i whisper in his ears making him go wild as he starts pounding into me on the same bed he refused to sleep with me for the past five years.

"Ah ah ah" i moan as the head board hits the wall repeatedly, the sound of it mixing with the sound of our slapping skins.

Even though the house is big and modern the bed isn't. According to Veera's family tradition the bed passed on to every newly married couple.

But when it came to us we didn't even sleep in the same bed till now and the first time we are doing it is while f*cking each other.

"Veera" I moan and shiver as i milk his d*ck with my juices, while he increases his pace.

"Oh I'm cumming baby" he groans and with one last slam releases his seed inside me, making my insides feel warm.

"Happy Wedding Anniversary indeed" he says with a smug smile as he rolls us so that i am on top of him and he is leaning on the headboard while sitting straight.

"You better not refuse this p*ssy to me after this , understood ?" He asks with a demanding expression as his hands make their way to the back of my neck and grab it while i just nod in a haze.

"Goodgirl" he husks before tilting my head to the side, making my hair fall on the other shoulder before he smashes his lips on mine, taking my bottom lip between his teeth and sucking on it.

Tongues do a happy dance while he starts moving inside me again and guides my hips on his c*ck.

Well let us just say we didn't get even a blink of sleep the whole night.

I am in dire need of plot ideas babes, so pleaaaassseeeee drop in plot ideas (with plussize female lead) !!!!

Thank you babes ❤️