Chapter 1: Danzo's New Weapon

"You took Naruto, didn't you?" Hiruzen angrily accused.

"Hiruzen, I don't have the jinchuriki," Danzo replied.

"Hiruzen, calm down. You don't have enough evidence to assume." One of the council members said.

He simply glared at the person and continued.

"Danzo, hand the child over."

"Like I told you before, I don't have him."

...

A loud slam was heard. Hiruzen was in distress. A few hours had passed since the Kyuubi attacked his village and killed the Yondaime and his wife.

Two children were also born. They were Mito and Naruto. The children of Yondaime-Hokage-sama the Red Hot Habanero and he would do anything to get their son back.

While Hiruzen was pacing back and forth in his office, Danzo was grinning to himself.

He had gotten himself a new weapon. But not just any weapon. A jinchuriki.

Yes, you heard that right. Danzo, did in fact, kidnap the child.

It was when Minato and Kushina got stabbed by the Kyuubi's claw. Once he made sure the two were dead, he took the new jinchuriki and ran off, ignoring the other child that didn't matter to him because she wasn't of any use.

Danzo walked into his secret base and went an empty room while carrying Naruto. He looked at him eagerly as Naruto was going to be the Leaf's new ultimate weapon.

Danzo smirked at the baby, imagining how useful he'll be in the future.

For now, he'll just need to be patient until the young age of four because that's when he'll start his training.

...

The four year old boy sat in his small room staring into space. It was October tenth, the day he unknowingly got kidnapped.

His day usually consists of waking up, eating his breakfast, staring into space, eating lunch, sleeping, eating dinner and going back to sleep. He would occasionally get some crayons and paper to draw on but that the pretty much it.

Naruto never went outside. He never even left his own room. All he knew was a square room with a bed, desk and closet and a masked man who gives him food everyday.

His usual routine was interrupted by a knock on his door.

'Hmm, he's earlier than usual.' The four year old kid thought to himself.

The door opened to reveal a masked man that had a scary aura according to Naruto.

"Come with me," the anonymous man ordered.

Naruto followed and he was lead into an unfamiliar office. He never left his room so he was excited to finally see something that wasn't a white wall and wooden floor.

Danzo sat on his chair and a pale boy with black hair that was about Naruto's age was in front of him.

The blond stood next to the other boy as instructed and Danzo began talking.

"You two will be partners for becoming a Root agent. From now on, you'll be sharing a room and will help each other with training. You can introduce yourselves later."