Land of Waves 2: Who is this Kid?

"Get down!"

His Genin ducked while Kakashi tackled Tazuna onto the ground just in time so the large sword wouldn't chop is head off.

The sword flung itself onto a tree behind Team Seven and the bridge builder. Tazuna got up shakily while Sasuke and Mito's eyes widened.

The air turned cold and was filled with bloodlust that would frighten any non-experienced shinobi and at the same time, an obnoxious Naruto wondered why his teammates had the look of shock in their eyes and why the atmosphere suddenly got thicker.

Then, he noticed Kakashi standing up cautiously and motioning for him to come to him.

"Naruto," he whispered. "I'm going to fight Zabuza. If I get trapped, try to free me but if I get killed, protect your teammates and run as far as you can."

Just before Kakashi turned away, Naruto informed, "Kakashi-sensei, there is a shinobi in the bushes behind Zabuza. What do you want me to do?"

His eyes widened slightly because he didn't notice the shinobi and to not give anything away, he said, "Pretend not to notice the person. If the person shows themselves, do not attack and wait for my command." Kakashi says strictly at his last sentence.

"Yes, Kakashi-sensei." Naruto responded similarly to the way he'd respond to Danzo.

While this was happening, Zabuza body-flickered to his massive sword and turned around to face him. Noticing this, Kakashi said threatingly, "Zabuza Momochi..."

Under his bandaged face much like Kakashi's, you could see a smirk making an appearance. "Hatake Kakashi, what a pleasure to meet you."

He turned to him and sent a glare at the Demon of the Hidden Mist that would send any normal shinobi shaking.

Zabuza's smirk grew wider, showing how uninfected he was from Kakashi's death glare as he created several water clones and made them to surround his Genins.

Kakashi attacked first. He ran to the S-ranked shinobi with full force and attempted to punched him. Zabuza dodged it swiftly and used his hand to grab Kakashi's leg to make him unbalanced.

They continued their fight with Zabuza slowly winning. The Jonin decided that it was enough and lifted his headband, revealing a three-tomoe Sharingan.

A gasp was heard by the Uchiha when he saw the feared red eye with three tomoe's surrounding the pupil owned by the Uchiha clan.

'How does Kakashi-sensei have a sharingan?!' He asked himself in confusion and a slight bit of anger.

Just when he snapped out of his daze, he saw Kakashi trapped in water shaped into a ball and Naruto running towards the enemy.

The Demon of the Hidden Mist's ego got the better of him so he underestimated the young blonde who was going for a frontal attack.

At least, that was what he thought until the clone proofed away.

'A shadow clone?! How did he even learn that?!'

He frantically searched his surroundings and was surprised when he didn't sense anything.

'Who is this kid? How is a Genin able to hide from me?' He stressed.

Seconds later, a fast flash appeared in the corner of his eye and before he can spin around to see, his left hand that was keeping Kakashi in his Water Prison Jutsu, was pierced by a kunai.

He hissed in pain as his jutsu undid itself and Kakashi ran to his Genin team.

Naruto took Zabuza's distracted self as a chance to attack so he took a scroll out of his pocket and unsealed it.

A sword appeared and Naruto took hold of it and was about to slice the man's stomach when two senbon interfered. The senbons struck at the side of Zabuza's neck without a sound and a Mist Anbu showed himself.

Kakashi took out a kunai and was ready to use it until the shinobi said, "Thank you for weakening him. I'm a Mist hunter nin and I've been trailing him for quite a while now."

"Ah, sorry about that," the sensei said before putting back his kunai.

The shinobi continued by saying, "I need to dispose his body so please excuse me."

He nodded and the Anbu body-flickered away. Kakashi was about to continue their journey to the Land of Waves with his team and client when he felt a pair of lifeless eyes wanting to tell him something .

"Yes, Naruto?"

"Hunter nins dispose their target's body straight away."

Kakashi turned dumbfounded in a matter if seconds and the rest of the team noticed this and asked what happenedm. In response, he said, "Nothing. It's nothing."

...

"Tsunami! Inari! I'm home!" Tazuna shouted.

Hurried footsteps were heard before the door that belonged to Tazuna's house flung open. Inside stood a black-haired and eyed girl and a little boy wearing a bucket-hat behind her.

"Dad!" Tsunami said happily while the boy's eyes brightened for a split second.

"This is Tsunami, my daughter," Tazuna introduced. "And this is my grandson, Inari,"

"Hello, I'm Tsunami! Thank you for protecting my dad!" She said. Tsunami looked over her shoulder and urged him to thank the shinobis.

The boy's annoyed eyes turned into a glare and he stormed off angrily.

"Inari!" She yelled as an attempt to make him come back. "Sorry about him." She sighed.

"No worries." He smiled. "I'm Hatake Kakashi. This is Sasuke," he points to the unimpressed Uchiha. "Mito," his hand moved to the girl who waved and smiled before going to the expressionless blond while saying, "and this is Naruto."

"Nice to meet you!" She says.

"It's nice to meet you too!" Mito exclaims while Sasuke and Naruto nodded.

"I'll show you to your rooms, please follow me."

She left the front door and led them upstairs. They walked past a short corridor and stopped in front of an empty room.

"There are futons in the cabinet. I'll help you get them."

The team put their bags on the ground and helped Tsunami carry the futons and set them up. When they were done, they thanked her and Tsunami left.

"Mito, Sasuke, Naruto," Kakashi called out. "Zabuza is alive."

"Seriously?! How?!" Mito says in shock while her's and Sasuke's eyes widened.

"The senbon the hunter nin used pierced the point of the neck where it temporarily puts the victim to sleep. We have about a week before Zabuza is fully healed so we need to train until then."

His Genin nodded in response, unsure on what to think since Zabuza is alive.