Chunin Exams 4: Preliminaries

Naruto and his team went through the tower doors and walked in a large stadium where some of the Genin participants were standing in front of the Hokage, the previous proctors, senseis and Danzo, who was eying Naruto, wondering how a Genin could deal that much Damage to him.

"Congratulations! You passed the second around of this exam!" The Hokage spoke. "Unfortunately, there are too many people for the final round so now, we'll be hosting a preliminary round to half the number of people."

"That's not fair! Some people got here earlier than us!" A Genin complained.

"Yes, but some Kages and Daimyos are going to watch the finals so we can't afford waste their time." He explained. "Also, if you're unable to fight, you are free to leave."

He looked around the room and before he was about to continue, a spotted a hand raising.

The old Kage nodded at the man with white hair and glasses who left the room and after a few more complaints from the Genins, they managed to start the preliminaries.

Two boards began to spin through all the remaining Genin's names. Seconds later, it landed on,

'Uchiha Sasuke'

vs.

'Akado Yoroi'

The proctor instructed everyone but the names on the board to leave the arena and go to the stands to begin.

When three people were left in the arena, the proctor said, "Begin!"

Yoroi moved first. He went straight to Sasuke, trying to take him down quickly.

Sasuke made some distance between them and created a massive Fireball Jutsu which managed to hit Yoroi.

The proctor thought it was over until Yoroi used the flame to get close to Sasuke and using his hand, he slammed it into his face which caused his body to fall on the hard ground.

Chakra began seeping out of Sasuke's head and into Yoroi's palm, causing confusion to the teams on the stands.

He was slowly taking all the chakra from Sasuke, making him more tired and as time passed by, almost all his chakra was seeped out of him.

Just as the proctor was going to announce Yoroi as the winner, swirls from Sasuke's neck unraveled and a burst of killing intent shot through the arena.

Yoroi's eyes widened as Sasuke suddenly grabbed his wrist that was covering his face so tightly that he was forced to let go so it won't break.

From that moment, Sasuke was able to overpower his opponent and win the fight.

"Winner: Uchiha Sasuke." The proctor announced.

Cheers mostly from the Konoha shinobi rang through the stands as the medics carried Yoroi to the hospital to get treated.

As Sasuke walked up the stairs to his team, Kakashi told the Uchiha to follow him to get his cursed-mark sealed.

...

A few rounds has gone by with Kankuro and Temari from Sunagakure winning and Shino, Shikamaru and Mito winning from Konohagakure.

For the seventh round, it was finally Naruto's turn with him against Inuzuka Kiba.

They stood in front of the proctor, facing each other and waiting for him to start the match.

"Begin!"

In a flash, the jinchuriki raced towards Kiba who was barely able to dodge Naruto's strong punch to the face.

He called out to his dog, Akamaru, and together, they tried their best to hit Naruto, using all sorts of methods like Jutsus and giving Akamaru a large red pill.