Chunin Exams 8: End

His eyes widened and asked himself, "Is that...?"

The orange figure wearing the standard Anbu uniform with his fox-mask that looked like it was going to break in any second stood in front of the Toad Sanin.

The three Anbu surrounding the Jinchuriki ignored the confused Sanin and continued their attacks on the boy. Kitsune's attacks were brutal, slowly winning over the Anbu's and leaving Jiraiya speechless.

Within the next five minutes since he arrived, Naruto clawed the last Anbu's eyes out of his skull, leaving three deep and large gashes through his head.

As the Anbu fell, so did Kitsune with his Chakra Cloak dissolving like it was never there. The forest then became a silent after what felt like eternity with Jiraiya's footsteps being the only sound heard.

He walked over to the blond, crouching on the ground and hesitantly took off the boy's mask. As the fox-mask slid off his face, three whisker marks from each side of his cheek and a face of a 13 year old boy was revealed, leaving the Sanin wide-eyed.

"N- Naruto..." he mumbled at the sight of the boy he hasn't seen in 13 years.

"W- what? Why are you...?"

...

With Sasuke and Mito, they were currently trailing the Ichibi Jinchuriki.

It was thrashing its way through the forest, destroying all the trees in its path.

Sasuke looked at Mito who nodded, knowing what he was thinking. Sasuke then made hand-signs and with a deep breath, he shouted, "Chidori!"

A loud, high-pitched ball of lightning formed in his hands, getting Gaara's attention.

He stopped and turned his head to the two members of Team Seven with glaring, monstrous eyes. The two flinched because of the amount of bloodlust put into the glare but didn't back off. They instead charged straight at the red-head, with Mito shooting Chakra Chains from her stomach to hold the Tanuki down and Sasuke using the time to aim straight at his face.

It roared in agony and ripped off the chains holding him down.

A speechless Sasuke turned to Mito, asking, "What was that?!"

"Wasn't that so cool?! It's Chakra Chains! Pervy Sage taught me it!" She exclaimed excitedly.

Sasuke nods impressively right before they barely avoided a sand-tail swinging towards them by leaping to the branches above.

The tail broke down multiple trees before it came to them for a second round.

...

Jiraiya, while carrying Naruto on his back, went to where he heard multiple trees smash onto the ground and a chaotic screech coming from the Ichibi.

When he arrived, he saw Sasuke and Mito barely conscious while being crushed on the ground. Shukaku was rampaging and destroying the whole forest, scaring the animals in it.

Jiraiya laid Naruto on a tree stump and went over to the other members of the team.

"Mito! Sasuke! Are you okay?!" He asks worryingly.