Prologue - Betrayal, Death & Rebirth Pt.1

"Growing up in a family with seven sisters, being the only male child of the group - I always wanted to be a hero."

A disembodied voice said as the black screen changed into a view of a sunny sky atop the city of Vale. The sounds of vehicles moving through the streets, people chattering and even some birds are shown flying in the air.

"I never expected for everything to fall apart in the way it did."

A blond-haired boy in white armor, a black hoodie and blue jeans is seen having some bruises on his face as he walked through the halls of Beacon Academy.

He looked very frazzled, considering what he went through the day today and before that.

"Over the years of me growing up, I was told of stories of my family being great Huntsmen and Huntresses. Tales of their exploits and days of heroism in their battles against the Creatures of Grimm and their times in war." The voice narrated with a nostalgic tone to their voice. "My grandparents saw the fire in my eyes that wanted to be a hero like them in the future, but it never came to be.

"Why is that", you may ask? It's pretty simple. While my grandparents were supportive of my decisions in the future, the same couldn't be said for my parents."

They said, as the blond walked past some students, some looking at him with disgust, others talking down on him through murmurs that they thought couldn't be heard by the blond.

They were wrong.

"I never had help from my parents when I wanted to be a Huntsman. They simply turned me down on every corner and prevented me from undergoing any form of training - not even simple self-defense." The voice continued. "I was instead taught how to do things like cooking, sewing - anything that is usually done through the house that can be taught, they taught me that instead of how to fight. They wanted me to have a life of a househusband who was reliant on others to protect himself."

The blond was walking through the halls, taking a turn that led to an elevator in the end. Sighing to himself, he continued walking as the voice narrated further.

"I only had the encouragement of one of my sisters, while the rest were onboard with my parents in their decisions about my future. I got fed up with it to the point one day, when I was old enough: I'd attend a Huntsman school." The voice said. ""How did I manage to do that?", you might find yourself asking considering my nonexistent fighting experience? The answer was simple..."

The boy pressed a button on the side of the elevator and waited for the elevator to arrive.

"I took the family sword, some lien and got myself some forged transcripts." The voice said bluntly.

The elevator doors opened and the boy went inside, elevator doors closing.

"A stupid decision, I know. But at the time, it was my only choice." The voice said. "I needed to learn how to fight, and the best way I can do that is by getting experience in the field, and in an environment where I can get actual help in learning how to be a Huntsman. What better place to learn than the most prestigious Huntsman school in all of Vale: Beacon Academy?"

The blond saw a group of four women that all had varying looks of betrayal and disgust. One of them was a snow-white haired woman cursing him out, calling him all sorts of names - with "Faker" being one of them. The other being a beautiful blond woman threatening the blond boy to keep away from her sister, the aforementioned sister was a black and red-haired girl in a red cloak with a look that signified betrayal. The last woman was a black-haired girl with a bow on her head, who didn't look at the blond but her expression was one of disgust.