Chapter 3 - Beacons of Providence

(I don't own the art shown here, nor do any videos, music and gifs shown in here as well. RWBY belongs to the late Monty Oum. May his soul be in a better place, away from the inanity that befell his creation from his passing...)

Remnant, within the Dragon Continent...

White Knight POV

So, everything is set.

Providence is heading out to this "Remnant" along with Rex, who once lived in this world as one "Jaune Arc".

Well, former Arc, to be more accurate.

When I set foot into the place, I was greeted with scarce flora and fauna.

It almost looked barren... then I noticed the others gesturing me to look up, to which I did.

And I saw with my own eyes the undisputed truth that we are, in fact, in another dimension:

A shattered moon.

It truly was a thing of beauty, despite the destruction of what was considered to be a natural satellite for a heavenly body such as a planet...

"Incredible..." Was the only words that came out of my mouth.

A new world, free from Nanites... and I was along for the ride with my crew in Providence.

It was until I heard the words of the man who was tied behind all of this from behind us:

"Enjoying the scenery, guys?"

We all turn around to look at Rex, only to be met with a baffling sight...

His hair was blonde in place of the black hair we know he had, and the brown eyes that once shone like chocolate in the boy's eyes were replaced with a beautiful pair of blue eyes.

No one uttered a word of the now blonde boy's sudden change, which confused him.

"Uh... you guys OK?"  He asked with innocent confusion.

It was gonna be a long stay in Remnant, that was for sure...

...but at least it will be a new experience for us all.

Opening: Start

(Timestamps: 0:00 - 0:39, 1:11 - 2:15)

So make way to start the Revolution

(An explosion seen from space is shown onscreen, as yellow glowing Nanites begin to transition the screen from the Earth to Rex...)

Make way, we're gonna have fun tonight!