Chapter 1 - Two Worlds, One Hero

(I don't own the art shown here, nor do any videos, music and gifs shown in here as well. RWBY belongs to the late Monty Oum. May his soul be in a better place, away from the inanity that befell his creation from his passing...)

Earth, 2 Months After the Worldwide Cure Event...

Third-Person POV

???: "It's been a long while since I had time to talk on my own, being alone with my thoughts being conveyed to no one but me, myself and I..."

A disembodied voice said in a Hispanic accent, having a more masculine tone to it.

The black screen showed the beautiful setting sky above the streets of the many countries of the world, with cars, trains, boats and planes abuzz with life and ant-like motions as the populace continue their regular everyday lives.

???: "I have a lot to unpack ever since the whole Consortium debacle, considering the fact that majority of the world is cured of EVOs..."

???: "Who would have thought that the big thing that basically put the world in a global epidemic after nearly seven years was finally over? I sure didn't

???: "Who would have thought that the big thing that basically put the world in a global epidemic after nearly seven years was finally over? I sure didn't."

The voice laughed to himself as men in black suits and a black balaclava with rectangular goggles, white vests along with white backpacks, utility belts, and boots were assisting men and women who dressed like researchers and doctors, that wore knee-length lab coats alongside varying styles of clothes underneath.

These were the Agents of Providence, doing their job while making sure the Researchers and Doctors within the organization tend to the wounded and keep projects going smoothly to combat future threats.

Just because the world was seemingly cured of Nanites, doesn't mean they have the leisure of easy restings.

As it was told unto them by the head honcho of Providence; White Knight.

???: "Hell, I never expected being the one to cure an entire PLANET chock full of Nanites after involuntarily gaining the power of the Meta-Nanites, considering the usual M.O. given to me at the time is basically go from country to country, place to place, city to city to stop and cure the next rampaging EVO of the Day - and maybe find out something new regarding the missing memories of my past with Dr. Holiday, Six and my other friends outside of Providence."

As the male voice talked, a silhouette of an individual is shown walking past the Providence staff, giving light gestures in greeting - to which some either verbally acknowledged the figure or did so via gestures of their own.

???: "But despite all this: fighting and curing EVOs, protecting my friends and newfound family, saving the world, being awesome... nothing could truly prepare me for what I am about to go through as of right now. "Why is that", you might ask?"

The voice continued as a male figure enters a room within Providence, being occupied by three men: one of which is wearing a white suit of armor, while the younger one was wearing casual wear - and the other male is a neatly dressed man in a green suit, one female dressed as a researcher or a doctor in Providence, and one chimpanzee wearing clothes alongside an eyepatch, all eyeing the male standing at the door before them as if they were expecting him to arrive.