Prologue - Betrayal, Death & Rebirth Pt. 2

(I don't own the art shown here, nor do any music and gifs shown in here as well. RWBY belongs to the late Monty Oum. May his soul be in a better place, away from the inanity that befell his creation from his passing...)

Jaune POV

"What goes in your mind... when your whole life flashes before your eyes?"

Jaune narrated as the black screen flashed white, filled with images of what transpired earlier. Moments played out where Jaune dispatches some Beowolves - some being killed off in brutal aggression by the blonde.

"When the memories of good and bad flood your mind at lightspeed... what does the mind and the heart say about the events that led down to what occurred at the moment we are thrust upon in life?"

He continued as parts of Jaune killing Boarbatusks were shown, especially with the final one squealing down to its death falling down a chasm, due to Jaune's quick-thinking and environmental pragmatism.

"When everything slows down to the minute second of every minute, of ever hour... what exactly do you feel deep down inside, when you are thrust towards the Point of No Return?"

He continued narrating further as he is seen fighting against Ursa Minors in hand to hand combat, with the last moment being played is him killing the second Ursa Minor by snapping its lower jaw and neck whilst roaring along in anger.

"Do you feel... at peace?"

Jaune is seen with his team eating in the Beacon Mess Hall, while Nora is being her usual eccentric self - much to the amusement of her teammates.

"Or are you crushed in regret?"

An image of Ozpin and Jaune talking in the Headmaster's Office regarding the disownment and the transcripts, along with an image of his team - Team JNPR, being shown as he continued narrating.

"Is your heart full of mirth...?"

Jaune is seen with his team passing Initiation, with him comedically being patted down to the ground by accident in a show of light humor.

"Or rife with anger?"

Jaune is seen pummeling a down Beowolf in pure anger to the point its skull caved in.

"What goes through the inner machinations of the human mind and psyche..."

Jaune is seen hatefully staring down a familiar foe that he can never forget, not ever since that day everything went to shit...

"When you stare at the eyes of Death itself?"

The one Jaune is facing off against was revealed: an Ursa Major, bigger than the last one he faced down at the Forever Fall on the day before his fall from grace occurred.

"I only knew of one thing on that day..."

Jaune and the Ursa Major circled around each other - daring each other to make a move as Man and Grimm were locked in a waltz with their heartbeats being the music that moves them both.

And when that music finally ends...

"On this very day, in the depths of the Emerald Forest..."

Jaune and the Ursa Major charged at each other with a battle-ready cry on both sides, ready to engage in their fated fight to the death - in the midst of the very forest that started his journey to being a hero.

"I ain't going down without a goddamn fight."

Once they closed the gap to merely a few feet away, a close-up shot of both Man and Grimm is shown - ready for combat and ready to kill.