Chapter 2 - Interconnecting Worlds

(I don't own the art shown here, nor do any videos, music and gifs shown in here as well. RWBY belongs to the late Monty Oum. May his soul be in a better place, away from the inanity that befell his creation from his passing...)

Abuela's House, 04:00PM...

Rex/Jaune POV

It's an odd thing, really... Seeing the man who helped me have a second chance at life to go be a hero.

Though it could have honestly went better...

Looking at it now, I can definitely say that this was funny: seeing a god of another world - my old world, to be exact; be at the mercy of a loving grandmother's wrath.

Abuela was never one for beating around the bush - she's straight to the point, even against someone dangerous like Hunter Cain.

So when Oum decided to pay me a visit by literally popping into existence where we were at the moment I got my memories of Remnant back, safe to say Abuela took it the same way me and Caesar met her the first time... by sending the man out the door before he could say anything.

And the cherry on top?

He didn't even went against it, seeing the fact that grandmothers are scary when angered.

And Abuela was one old lady even El Diablo himself would fear.

I just watched all of it unfold in stunned silence, I couldn't even try and help - considering the absurdity of what I just witnessed.

Federico and I simply stare at Abuela with stunned looks, as she gave us a confused glare.

Abuela: "What? Is it something I did, niños?"

The only thing we saw at hearing her question was the floor.

Opening: Start

(Timestamps: 0:00 - 0:39, 1:11 - 2:15)

So make way to start the Revolution

(An explosion seen from space is shown onscreen, as yellow glowing Nanites begin to transition the screen from the Earth to Rex...)

Make way, we're gonna have fun tonight!

(...who is seen making his Smack Hands with a smile on his face as Rex charges at the screen preparing to deck an unseen enemy with his massive mechanical fists)

Make way to start the Revolution

(Rex's Smack Hands covers the whole screen, turning it to black briefly before Rex is seen again with his Smack Hands gone - posing onscreen as Agent Six unveils his Magna-Blades to do a series of slashes and CQC before posing alongside him)

Let loose and everything will be alright!

(Doctor Holiday is seen holding an energy cannon with both arms and firing it at something offscreen, and Bobo Haha is seen going guns akimbo beside the Doctor with his signature energy pistols, as they both stand beside Rex and Six)

Here we go,

(The view changes from the group to Earth...)

Here we go again:

(...with countries and its cities being shown going through a time of peace and quiet)

The clock spins and the roof is down