Chapter 4 - The King & The Cardinals

(I don't own the art shown here, nor do any videos, music and gifs shown in here as well. RWBY belongs to the late Monty Oum. May his soul be in a better place, away from the inanity that befell his creation from his passing...)

Remnant's Providence HQ, within the Dragon Continent...

Rex/Jaune POV

A few days passed since me and my friends and crew in Providence got back to my old him in Remnant...

I got my Aura and Semblance back, we kicked major Grimm butt, and most importantly: Holiday, Six and the others are able to have their Auras unlocked - even White Knight got his awakened!

Now?

It was a blend between business as usual in terms of getting Providence HQ in Remnant up to speed in terms of all the bells and whistles being fully operational, as well as Aura training with me in the Training Halls.

To be honest?

Having sparring partners when it comes to something you know is quite fun!

Sure, it led to me winning and losing some - but at least I can say that they'd hold their own quite well in Remnant, especially Six and Doctor Holiday; those two got the whole Aura thing down PAT despite what little knowledge I have over it.

It got to the point that eventually, they took over in teaching the rest of us in harnessing Aura in order to better find ways of awakening our Semblances... or rather, their own Semblance.

Mine was one of a kind, and all mine.

Some of them got their Semblance unlocked through the diligence of hard work and training, like Six; whose Semblance was simply both cool and cheaty at the same time.

It honestly made the more intensive spars harder when any of us are pitted against him.

Why is that, you ask?

Well, Agent Six's Semblance was named "Taskmaster" by Noah, which was a nod to a comic book character who had the same powers as Six's Semblance: the powers of Photographic Memory and Reflexes.

Six could pick apart the fighting style of anyone he sees in a fight, while having picture-perfect memory that allows him to do stuff like navigate in the dark as if the lights were turned on...

Tell me that's not busted at all.

On the other side of the Semblance group; Doctor Holiday's Semblance was quite useful in both the field of combat and in the operating room, seeing as her Semblance made her into a walking ICU.

Really saves wasted time saving lives, she said it would make every doctor on Earth froth at the mouth on such a possibility.

Her Semblance is called "Operation", which allowed her to make a zone where anyone within it is treated either as a medical tool or as a patient. Holiday would have extensive information on her "patients", down to the minute details; including their Semblance, if they have any.

Then there was my boss, White Knight - whose Semblance was quite awesome, in both name and ability:

He named his Semblance "Gjallarhorn", as it gave White Knight the power of Mass Telepathy.

He said he is able to contact and link up to roughly 5 minds at once, with the possibility of the numbers to grow higher and higher with each passing moment.

Last I heard, White Knight took to meditation and relaxation practices to strengthen his Semblance.

Then there were some of us that got a stroke of good fortune when it came to their Semblance, like my good pal Bobo Haha; whose Semblance was the ability to cobble up weaponry from scrap.