Let Me Show You, The Dark Part Of My Past

Natasha had completely composed herself by the time she made her way back to the control room. She had read the specs for the op while she was in her quarters. It was a three day, slandered elimination op in Russia. After all that had transpired these past two days, she was reluctant to go there. She pushed through the doors of the control room, but stopped in her tracks when she heard her name.    

 "Natasha?" She heard a small, but confident voice cry out her name. She whirled around to see Valeriya standing at the other end of the room, Clint by her side.    

 "Valeriya" she replied, forcing herself to smile. Valeryia's eyes lit up at the sight of Natasha's smile, and before Natasha could react, Valeriya sprinted up to Natasha and wrapped her arms around her waist. Natasha laughed in surprise, and Valeriya jumped back awkwardly.      

  "Sorry" she muttered "It's just that-" Valeriya ran her hand across her neck and laughed awkwardly. She looked back up at Natasha.    

 "Clint told me you guys were leaving" she said bringing her arms back down to her sides. Natasha smiled sadly.   

  "Yeah, we are leaving tonight." Natasha said, plopping the folder down on a nearby table. She heard Valeriya sigh.    

  "Did you finish reading the specs?" She heard Clint ask her, as he made his way across the room.    

 "Yes I did." Natasha said, crossing her arms slightly over her chest. Valeryia cleared her throat.    

 "What exactly are you doing?" She asked moving a step back towards Natasha. Clint and Natasha exchanged a glance, knowing that this girl was not even a level 1. And telling her would be against protocol. Then again, SHIELD was in utter disarray at the moment, so it should hurt to share a litte details with her.  

  "We have to ah- eliminate some targets over in Russia" Clint explained hastily. Valeriya gulped and only gave a small "oh" as a response. Natasha stared at Valeriya, confused, as the urge to wrap the girl in her arms and comfort her, came over Natasha. Valeriya turned to face Natasha and noticed her staring. Natasha turned back to face Clint   

 "I'll be ready in two hours, tell Nick to get a quinjet ready" she announced. Clint nodded, and with one last glance at the two girls, he ran out of the room. Natasha turned back to Valeriya   "Come here" she said softly, pointing to a spot next to her. Valeriya quickly obliged and moved quickly to Natasha's side. Natasha smiled   

 "I want to let you know, that I know exactly what you went through." She said quietly. Valeriya stared up at her.    

 "Yes, I know" she answered. Natasha sighed.   

  "Before the end of my training, the Red Room- they ah- wanted to test something on me" Natasha started. Valeriya widened her eyes    

 "You don't have to tell me this" Valeriya said, panicking. Natasha silenced her by placing a hand on her shoulder.  

  "No I must tell you this story. I need to, I'm not sure why, but I need to. You know what that's like?" Natasha asked. Valeriya did know what that was like, so she nodded and allowed Natasha to continue.   

 "They forced me to carry a child" she said darkly. Valeriya gasped. "Since I was their first success in the program, they wanted more like me. And what better way to do that then make me have a child." She paused, closing her eyes, then continued.

  "The whole process was difficult, with many complications. But eventually I gave birth to the child. She was so beautiful. I was allowed three years with her, before they took her away from me." Valeriya gulped,