Introductions

Natasha walked into the living room, and took a deep breath. Everyone was there, sitting around the set of couches. They all looked up at Natasha as she walked in. Steve was the first to speak up.
"Stark told us you had to tell us all something" he said. Natasha blew a strand of hair out of her face.
"Yeah. Yeah I have to tell you guys something." She moved over and sat down in a space next to Clint and across from Thor. She looked around the room, making eye contact with everyone. Bruce, Steve, Thor, Tony, and Clint all looked back at her.
"Ok. This is going to be hard to understand." She took a deep breath, and began to tell the story. She told them how the Red Room forced her to have a child, but then taking it away, forgetting about her, and then about the attack on the school, bringing a girl to SHIELD. And then their adventure to the Red Room. She took a deep breath.
"That girl"she stated looking up at everyone.
"It's her" she whispered at the end. Everyone drew a collective breath.

Valeryia quickly got bored of looking out the window. As her curiosity got the best of her, she opened the door of the guest room and ventured out into Avengers tower.

Valeryia wondered about, completely amazed by everything. Eventually she found the stairs that lead down to a lower level. As she her hands touched the railings, a voice made her stop dead.
"It's her" she heard Natasha's voice echo around the room.
Valeryia slowly turned her head, to look down into the living room below her.
There she saw Natasha, Clint, and Tony. But she also noticed an extra three people. All three had their backs to her.

Natasha finally noticed Valeryia standing up on top if the stairwell. The two made eye contact, neither daring to speak.

Valeryia tried for a smile, but could only manage a weak one, for one of the new people sitting on the couches noticed Natasha looking up,
And turned around to face Valeryia.
She froze as the newcomer made eye contact with her.
The man had dirty-blond hair, and wore a strange outfit, that to her looked like the American flag.

"Guys" Steve breathed. Natasha's heart began to beat faster as everyone's heads slowly turned to Valeryia. The room was dead silent.

Valeryia new that just standing there wasn't going to change anything. So, she took a huge breath, and spoke.
  "Hi"
Her voice echoed around the room. She sighed, and decided to make her way down the stairs.

Natasha grinned wildly when Valeryia spoke, feeling a overwhelming sense of pride.
She watched as Valeryia made her way down the stairs, so she was now only a couple feet in front of the team. Thor, surprisingly, was the first one to break the silence.
   "This is your child?" He asked, looking at Natasha.
She nodded without a moments hesitation. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Valeryia grin.
     "Well, I must say" Bruce spoke.
      "The resemblance is uncanny"
Everyone laughed, which immediately cleared the air of tension.

Valeryia grinned and walked over to sand next to where Natasha was sitting. Clint spoke up, ordering introductions.
After learning everyone's names, Valeryia felt a lot more relaxed. She listened as Steve explained to her who they were, and what they did.
They were the Avengers, and there job is to protect the world.