Make Yourself At Home

The room went dead silent. Tony just stood there, slowly comprehending what Natasha had just said. Eventually his arm dropped to his side.
"Your- daughter" he said, astonished.
"She has a lot to explain" Clint said.
"So, just, you know, chill. And call the others" he explained.
Tony reluctantly took off the metal hand.
"They are actually all here." He said. Clint nodded
"Then call them in"
Tony nodded and stormed out of the room.
Valeryia released a breath she didn't realize she was holding. Her hands were trembling, but she felt Natasha's grip on her grow tighter.
"I'm sorry" Natasha muttered. She turned Valeryia down, and crouched down to her height.
"Listen to me. I promise you will be alright, I won't let anything happen to you. You believe, right?" She said, gripping Valeryia's hands tight. Valeryia nodded, calming down a bit. Before either of them could say anything, Valeryia engulfed Natasha in a hug. She heard Natasha laugh as she quickly returned the hug.
Valeryia pulled away with a smile on her face. Natasha grinned as well.
Natasha released Valeryia's hands.
She turned towards Clint.
"Head over to the living room, ill be there in a second."
Clint nodded and walked away. Natasha turned back to Valeryia.
"Ok. Listen, I'm going to go explain everything to them. Your going to go hang out upstairs in a guest room, but don't worry they're really cozy" she explained. Valeryia laughed.
"When I'm done ill send for you" she finished. Valeryia nodded in understanding. Natasha smiled and spoke again into the air.
"Jarvis, Valeryia will be accupying the guest room for a bit, and it's been a long day, so if you don't mind laying out some clothes for her. My old ones should probably fit" she rambled. The British-sounding, robotic voice answered back.
"Of course Miss. Romanaff"
Natasha pointed Valeryia in the direction of the guest room, and she walked away.

Valeryia climbed up the stairs, and made her way towards the door Natasha had pointed to. She pushed the door open with no hesitation.
She was taken aback by the pure size of the room. It was complete with a large bed, a full bathroom, a computer, and a TV. Valeryia then noticed clothes, laid out on the bed. She walked over to examine them.
It was a plain black T-shirt, some black jeans, and a leather jacket.
"She has an amazing choice of colors doesn't she" Valeryia muttered to herself. She then noticed at the foot of the bed were a pair of combat boots. She picked them up and went into the bathroom to change.
She emerged from the bathroom moments later. To her surprise, everything fit. She grinned shoving her other clothes in a corner. She drew open the blinds of a nearby window, and casually sat in the window sill.