Back At SHIELD

Valeryia was pacing back and forth in front of the recovery room. The doctors were working on Natasha's bullet wound.
Valeryia had just began to get over the shock of the past few hours, yet as they arrived back to SHIELD, Clint had to hold her back as they rushed Natasha to the hospital wing. Not wanting to leave her mothers side, she had panicked. Clint eventually lead her to the spot she was in now, promising her that Natasha would be ok. He had gone off to notify Director Fury of all the events that had unfolded.
Valeryia ran her fingers through her hair, calming herself down.
At that moment she heard doors open behind her. She spun around quickly to see Natasha emerging from the door frame, accompanied by one doctor. Valeryia rushed up to them.
"Is she alright?" Valeryia demanded, staring at the doctor. The doctor jumped back slightly, and Valeryia swore she heard Natasha snicker.
"Yes. She is alright" the doctor answered.
"We removed the bullet and stitched up the wound. She just needs to wear this medical bandage for a couple days"
Valeryia sighed in relief.
"Thank you" she muttered. The doctor nodded and ran back through the doors. Valeryia turned her attention back to Natasha.
"Are you sure you're ok?" She asked, peering at the bandage. Natasha laughed, placing a hand on Natasha's head.
"Yes, I'm fine" Valeryia sighed and nodded. Natasha opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by a yell.
"Agent Romanaff!" Nick Fury's voice boomed from the other end of the hallway. Valeryia took a step away from Natasha as the director approached.
"Boss, I have a lot to explain-"
"No need Romanaff. Agent Barton told me everything" he glanced at Valeryia as he spoke the last part. Before Valeryia could speak, Natasha grabbed her arm and pulled her right to her side. Valeryia couldn't stop herself from smiling.
Nick Fury even cracked a small smile
"Well, it looks like our newest agent has a lot to live up to" and with that he turned away and walked down the hallway. Valeryia felt Natasha release a breath.
"He took that way better than I thought" she muttered. Valeryia grinned. Clint then walked up closer to them.
"Nat, how's the shoulder?" He asked. Natasha smirked.
"It's alright" she said, moving her arm to prove it. Clint smiled, and began to walk away. But he stopped.
Her turned back around, a thoughtful expression plastered across his face.
"Nat? What will They think?" Valeryia raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. Natasha looked just as confused
"What do you mean, They?"
Then a look of realization crossed her face.
"Bozhe moi"