Mother

She eventually found herself back in the hanger. Her heart began to beat faster as she realized why she intended to do, but she kept moving forward. As she approached the nearest quinjet someone shouted "HEY" at her. She whirled around and saw a group of three SHIELD agents stomping towards her. Valeriya sighed, as she stepped forward to intercept the agents,   

 "You are not authorized to be here. Badge please" on of the, barked at her. Valeriya sighed,   "I'm sorry about this" and with that, she flew forward and punched the first agent in the nose, and he crumpled to the ground unconscious. She lurched forward and flipped into the next agent, landing her flip and kicking him square in the jaw. She heard the other agent load his gun, Valeriya whirled around and knocked the gun out of his hand, and punched him right between the eyes. She didn't have time to make sure they were all unconscious, she smacked a button in the side of the quinjet, and the hanger door began to lower. She climbed into the jet, and sprinted into the cockpit. She heard alarms go off inside the hanger, and she swore under her breath. She swung herself into the pilot seat. She switched on the tracking system, and typed in the coordinates for the Kondyor Massif. She began to hear gunshots, hitting the side of the jet. She frantically strapped herself in, and pulled back the thruster. She was pushed back slightly in her seat as the jet lurched forward. She pulled up slightly on the control stick, and before she knew it she had cleared the hangar door. She breathed a sigh of relief as she flew through the sky, further and further away from SHIELD. As she reached 30,00 feet she was able to put the jet on autopilot. She sat back in her chair, staring out at the clouds, she was about 2 hours out from her destination. She tried to think back to everything she remembered on the two targets. Anastasiya Bershov had been with her every step of her training, always tracking her process, and of Valeriya failed Anastasiya would send in Viktor Antakov to punish her. She shivered as she remembered the numbness she felt when Viktor's fist came in contact with her cheek. She was then forced to fight Viktor if she wanted food that evening. All this over a small mistake. In there the smallest mistake could put you in the brink of death. Valeriya rubbed her hands together, trying. To picture what it would be like to be back in that place. When she had left, Anastasiya had threatened to find her. Valeriya had lived in fear since then, fear of being found, of being forced to go back. She shook her head, and let her mind drift to what little memory she had of her mother.

She only remembered her smile, and her singing. Then something clicked in Valeriya's mind. 

As her eye were closed, she saw her and her mother running through a field, her mother's voice singing her Russian lullaby as they ran through the flowers. Valeriya called out for her mother to wait up, for her little legs could not keep up. Her mother stopped and laughed, turning around teasing her about being slow. As Valeriya finally saw her face, her heart stopped.

It was Natasha.

Valeriya eyes flew open, as she sat up in her seat. She had been dreaming,

but Valeriya felt something, something in her heart.

She knew what she saw was true.

Tears began to stream down her cheeks. It can't be. How could I have been so close to her and not know she was my,

"Mother" she choked out. She had finally said it, the thought that had been nagging at the back of her mind, she finally admitted it.

"Mother" she cried out louder, even though she knew no one could hear her.

Her sobs were interrupted by a slight "BEEP" She whirled her head towards the targeting system, her eye grew wide as she realized she was right over the Red Room. She wiped away her tears from her face, yet as she pressed the control stick forward and the plane dipped down, her mind was only full of one thought. I am going to save my mother.