It's A Trap

Natasha whipped around to face her old capture. She felt Clint move closer to her. They could also see their second target, Viktor Antakov, come up and stand at the side of Anastasiya. Natasha, slowly drew her gun out from behind her.

   "Oh there will be no need for that fraulein" Anastasiya hissed. Natasha's anger flared up beneath her skin, but did not bring the gun up any further. Anastasiya began walking down the hallway towards them, but very slowly.   

  "After our last success abandoned us, as you did, we had to shut the or gram down for a while. Of course, we always knew our plan would work in the end." She explained, taking slow steps. Viktor spoke up, his heavy accent rattling with laughter.   

  "Cause enough, eh, trouble and soon enough SHIELD will send its top two agents after us." He said. Natasha spoke up,    

 "Why do you want us?" She said, her voice. Anastasiya stopped suddenly,   

  "Oh, it's not you we want" she grinned evilly. Natasha raised her eyebrow. Anastasiya laughed, and continued to walk towards Natasha.   

  "When we got word that she had somehow made it to SHIELD. We began our plan. We need her back, she is are best killer, even better than-" she paused, and looked at Natasha thoughtfully "You" Natasha's eyes widened.    

 "We knew that she would discover her past, we knew she would become attached. She would follow you, and WE would reclaim her." Anastasiya was feet away from Natasha now. Natasha gasped,   

  "Valeriya" she whispered. She felt Clint tense up beside her. Anastasiya grinned before her.    "She was our finest creation. She even was sent after him" she said pointing at Clint.    "She will never come back to you" Clint growled. "She wouldn't be so stupid to follow us here. Why would she do something so stupid?" He stated. Viktor began to laugh cruelly. Anastasiya spoke up,   

  "Why would she follow you? Well..." Her eyes rested on Natasha

 "I doubt that she would let her own mother get kidnapped by us" The room fell silent, Natasha could only hear the loud beat of her heart as tears threatened to flow from her eyes.    "No" she whispered "No, you said my daughter was dead" she said, trying to convince herself more than anything. Anastasiya only smiled more cruelly,   

  "Did we now?" She mocked. Natasha clenched her fists in rage,   

  "She would never be that stupid, she would never come after us-" she was interrupted by Viktor's cruel laugh.   

   "Really? Then why is a SHIELD quinjet landing outside. If I remember correctly, you two never have a extraction plan" Natasha's eyes widened     

 "No" Natasha whispered. She heard Clint notch and arrow. Then Natasha heard a large BANG, and as she looked past Anastasiya down the hallway, she saw Valeriya running into her view.     

 "NO!" Natasha screamed. Valeriya's eyes widened.     

 "Take care of the man, and seize the girl" Anastasiya ordered Viktor. Natasha watched on his horror as Viktor closed in on Valeriya and Clint. She didn't even notice how close Anastasiya was to her, until she had already seized her arms.     

  "NO" Natasha screamed as she struggled, without success, against the iron grip of Anastasiya. "

 NO! Valeriya don't it's a tra-" Natasha's warnings were cut off abruptly by a sharp poke in her neck. She fell limp in Anastasiya's arms, and was whisked away.

Valeriya heard Natasha's screams. "NO! Valeriya don't! It's a tra-"Then she couldn't hear her anymore, her view was blocked by the large, bulky figure of Viktor. She wanted so desperately to scream out to her mother, but was snapped back to reality as Viktor's large fist was coming down towards her face. She fell to the floor and rolled to the right, springing back up onto her feet. She saw Clint notch and arrow, and fire it in the direction of Viktor. She heard Viktor cry out, but did not see the man go down. She heard Clint huff in frustration, as he quickly ran to Valeriya's side.   

 "What are you doing here?" He asked, shooting another arrow at Viktor, keeping the man at bay. Valeriya, swung the Carbine off her back and in one swift movement sent a flurry of bullets at Viktor's chest he fell to the ground in a large heap. She shouldered the gun, and turned to face Clint.    

 "You guys walked yourself straight into the trap." She blew a strand of hair out of her face.    "Yeah, we got that" he said. "But that doesn't explain why you're here" he pressed. Valeriya fumbled for an answer,    

 "I grew up in the place. I know they way around, and more importantly the way out" she said, pressing the real reason down in her mind. No way she was going to tell Clint what she had found out. Clint leaned his weight against his foot, leaning closer to Valeriya.  

  "There is something else" he stated. Valeriya shivered,   

 "You wouldn't believe me" she stated, then quickly changed the topic. "Now if you're done interrogating me, we need to go find Natasha" she said, throwing him the Carbine, then springing down the hallway.

Clint sighed in frustration, and ran after her.