My Little Russian Rose

After all the introductions, Natasha practically dragged her away on a tour of the building. She showed her the lab, where she explained Tony and Bruce spent most of their time. She showed her where she could get food, where they ate, and all the sleeping quarters. They ended up back in the living room area, and Natasha plopped down on the couch.
"Well, this has been a rather interesting day" Valeryia stated. Natasha laughed, patting the space beside her on the couch. Valeryia went and sat down beside Natasha. They sat in comfortable silence for a few moments.
But a flashback of her dream, made Valeryia shiver.
"Mom" she whispered. Natasha turned towards her.
"Yeah?"
"Promise me that I will never be a monster again."
Natasha's eyes saddened.
"Is this about your dream?" She asked.
"Just promise me"
Natasha smiled, and wrapped her arms around Valeryia, pulling her into a hug. Valeryia buried her face into Natasha's shoulder.
"As long as I live, I promise you I won't let anything or anyone ever make you doubt how good a person you have become"
Valeryia smiled.
"And I just want to let you know that I'm sorry" Natasha said quietly.
"Sorry for what?" Valeryia asked, sitting up.
Natasha sighed,
"I'm sorry I never got to be there for you." A tear traced down her cheek
"That I was never able to sing you to sleep, or to teach you how to dance. I'm sorry for not being able to be there for you, and to see you grow up-" her voice cracked at the end. By now, streams of tears were running down Natasha's face.
"None of that's your fault mom. You didn't know I was alive." Valeryia said, trying desperately to comfort Natasha.
"You're here now, and that's the best thing that has ever happened to me" Valeryia said. With that she curled up next to Natasha, resting we head on her side. Natasha laughed slightly. Valeryia wanted to stay there forever, because for the first time in her entire life, she finally felt happy, felt accepted. And it was the best feeling in the world.
Eventually the her eyes betrayed her, and she fell asleep, next to her mother.

Natasha grinned realizing Valeryia had fallen asleep.
Then, she heard footsteps entering the room. The rest of the team filed into the room, but stopped a few feet away noticing Natasha sitting there.
To her surprise, all of them smiled. She breathed a sigh of relief as them all sat down around her.
"I have to admit" Steve stated. "This is pretty cool"
Everyone laughed. Natasha glanced down at the sleeping Valeryia.
"Is SHIELD gone?" She asked.
Clint nodded.
"After our mission, the organization collapsed, agents have scattered. It will take a while I regroup." He explained. Natasha nodded in understanding, but her mind swirled with questions. What was Valeryia going to do now?
But eventually she dismissed the thoughts, refusing to dwell on them. One by one, each of the Avengers retired to their rooms.
Once again the room was silent except for the small breaths of Valeryia. Natasha smiled and planted a small kiss on Valeryia's forehead.
This was defiantly just the beginning of a new life.

"Я люблю тебя, мой маленький российский розу" she muttered in Russian, to the sleeping Valeryia.

I love you, my little Russian rose

Where the dreamy volga flows

There's a lovely russian rose

Gazing tenderly

Down upon her knee

Where a baby's green eyes glisten

Listen

Ev'ry night you'll hear her croon

A russian lullaby

Just a little plaintive tune

When baby starts to cry

Rock-a-bye my baby

Somewhere there may be

A land that's free for you and me

And a russian lullaby