Mother And Daughter

As they made their way towards the exit, Valeriya felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. Something about this situation didn't feel right.

It almost felt too...Easy.

Valeriya breathed a sigh of relief as the found the two wooden doors leading to the outside. Valeriya quickly rushed Clint and Natasha through the doors, and then filed out after them. The trek back down was difficult, Valeriya slipped a few times, but caught herself before she went tumbling down the mountain. Finally they made it to the forest in which Valeriya had landed the quinjet.

That's when things began to go south.

Clint had surged ahead, telling the girls that he was going to get the jet ready to leave at a moments notice. Natasha didn't protest, and a minute later they heard the engine start up. Suddenly Valeriya felt something hit the back of her head, and she fell to the ground with a cry. She heard Natasha scream her name, has black spots danced in her eyes. She got up a moment later, refocusing her vision. What she saw made her boil with rage. Anastasiya was fighting with Natasha a few yards away from her, Natasha shot her gun a few times but none of the bullets found their target. Anastasiya ran at Natasha like a whirlwind and kicked Natasha's legs out from under her. Anastasiya loomed over Natasha, gun aimed at her head.Valeriya rushed forward and shoved herself between Natasha and Anastasiya.

"Get away from her" Valeriya growled, her gun pointed at Anastasiya. Anastasiya stumbled backwards a bit, but regained her composure immediately.

"Ahhhh fraulein." She cooed "It's been awhile hasn't it?" Valeriya did not answer, only adjusted her grip on her gun.

"Following on your mother's footsteps I see" Valeriya felt Natasha tense up behind her.

"A monster trying to be a hero"

"She is not a monster!" Valeriya snarled. Anastasiya only laughed,

"Maybe not." She stepped closer "But you are" Valeriya dropped her arm to the side, and with her other hand placed a punch right between Anastasiya's eyes. The woman stumbled back a bit, clutching her forehead. Yet, when she looked back up, she wore a cruel smile on her face.

"Oh don't tell me you have forgotten" Anastasiya continued standing back up. "The triplets, Victoria Belakhov, Even your mother's dearest friend, Clint Barton"

"I didn't kill Clint" Valeriya spit out, her hand beginning to shake.

"But you were going to" Anastasiya took another step forward. "You are our most ruthless killer. You know it to, you enjoyed killing" Valeriya screamed

"NO" she took a step backwards "NO. STOP" she dropped the gun and pressed her hands to her ears. She heard Natasha stand up behind her and scream something at Anastasiya. She watched as Natasha bounded towards Anastasiya. Valeriya let her hands drop to her sides as she watch Natasha explode in an angry fury. Natasha lunged for Anastasiya's throat. She held it there for only a moment, but Anastasiya punched her in the jaw sending her stumbling backwards. Valeriya shook out of her daze and hurled herself towards Anastasiya. The woman went to punch her, but Valeriya grabbed her wrists and twisted it until Anastasiya cried out, kicking Valeriya's feet out from under her. Valeriya recovered quickly, and jumped right back at Anastasiya. But Anastasiya was waiting for her. As Valeriya lunged for her, Anastasiya grabbed her arm, and flipped her over. She landed on the ground with a loud thud. She heard someone scream. Her mind was swirling, as she tried desperately to get back up. Eventually her mind stopped swirling, though she was still slightly dizzy. She got up to her feet slowly. As she looked forward, she gasped.Natasha was in a violent battle with Anastasiya. Natasha had whipped out a knife from her boot and was swinging it at Anastasiya. She managed to get a few cuts in on the other woman's arm.Then Valeriya watched in horror as Anastasiya carefully reached forward for the gun Valeriya had dropped. Anastasiya picked it up and before Valeriya could take a breath, she shot Natasha right in the shoulder. Natasha fell to the ground clutching her shoulder. Valeriya screamed, as the woman stood over her mother. As Anastasiya aimed the gun at Natasha's head, Valeriya surged forward, throwing herself full force at Anastasiya. She punched the woman in the face, then kicked out her legs from under her. The gun clattered to the ground, and Valeriya picked it up without hesitation. Standing between Natasha and the other woman, Valeriya aimed the gun at Anastasiya as she got up.