1

??-Say cheese

*Said my Friend while holding a camera*

Everyone-CHEESE!!!

*You all screamed while showing bright smile*

"*And a flash appeared. You all went towards the camera and examined the photo. After seeing it you all bursted into laugh*"

Yn-Omg beomgyu look at your face.

*You said while laughing*

Soobin-Ahahaha Y/n you look cute like a dwarf.

*He said while sticking his tongue out .And ran from there. He knew that I hate being called short but even though he calls me*.

Yn-Yah whose dwarf soobin!!'

*You said while screaming and chasing him. We both were running around the school corridor...*

Yeojun-BOTH OF YOU STOP!!'

*Screamed my friend Yeonjun. While we both froze in over position. He came towards me while I gulped. seeing his angry face. He leaned and whispered*

Soobin-You are so short Y/n

*He laughed and ran from there. While I chased him and soobin. But suddenly i slipped and fallen on ground*

Yn-Ouch

* I said while rubbing my back. While all my friends kneeled*

Soobin-I'm so sorry Y/n I did not mean'

*He said while guilty expression was written on all of them. He stood up and gave a hand to lift me up. Instead of grabbing his hand I slapped it and stood up. While they all showed me confused expression. I went towards him and catched his ear and twisted it*

Yn-WILL YOU AGAIN CALL ME SHORT.HUH I'M NOT SHORT.YOU GUYS ARE TALL AS GIRAFFE!!

*I scolded him while he kept saying*

Soobin-SORRY

??-Hey stop it now come lets take pictures.

*Said my friend kai while back hugging me. I stopped and gave yeonjun a death glare*

Yn-Don't you dare call me short

*I said while he gave nervous smile. I smiled and we all took pics as it was our graduation. All of our dream was archaeology. We love ancient and history things. This is how we became friends. We all are like siblings but from another womb....*

PRESENT

YN'S POV-

*I was looking our graduation pics and videos .I smiled seeing the photos. As it was weekend my team got holidays. My team name was 'TXT' it means tomorrow X together was alot for us. Soobin was sleeping resting his head on my shoulder. While yeonjun,beomgyu,kai and taehyun were playing pillow fight silently if they make any sound they know there head while be chopped of by soobin. But suddenly I got call from my staff. Making everyone attention on me as I was holding phone. Soobin removed his head from my shoulder and made signal to attend It. I picked it*

Someone-Hello mam......

*Said from another side*

Yn-Yeah hello

*I said*

That person -Mam we found a box its seems like its from medieval period. We need you and sir here mam

*He said*

Yn- Yeah, Okay we are coming

*I said*

That person-Ok bye mam.

*he said*

Yn- Bye.

* I said and hanged up the call*

Yn-Guys we need to go now hurry your asses

*I said while getting u from couch*

*I went to my room and wear normal jeans and a jacket. And came to hall and saw everybody neatly clothed like dolls*

Yn-Lets go.

*I said while jumping and excited like small girl. Because I love ancient things more like you can say I'm obsessed...*

"TIME SKIPS"
Y

Yn's pov-

*We reached our company. We started walking to our lab while everyone started bowing seeing us. We also did same. While some ahjussi's were giggling seeing me as I'm the shortest around my members. I was looking like small child in front of them.*

Yn in her mind-Gosh I hate it.

*Then We went to our lab. As we went their we saw box really dirty and surrounded with mud. We wore our white coat and white plastic gloves*

Soobin-Are you ready?

*Said soobin. We all nodded our heads. I took a brush and went towards box and brushed it so that we can examine clearly. As I was brushing light started blinking making me shiver I gulped and brushed it. My hands were literally shacking due to fear. Don't mind me I'm scared cat*

Taehyung-Y/n are you ok?

*Said taehyun while looking at my scared face*

Yn- umm....I'm scared a bit

*I said but suddenly the power cut making me scream hard ..*

Yn-Ahh

*I screamed*

Taehyung -O gosh y/n you are scaring me more. Why are you acting like someone ghost will come and take you.

*he said teasingly*

Yn-I hoped what he said was a lie. I hoped we didn't found this box.

*But suddenly I heard a deep voice near my ear Wishpering something which made shivers to ran down my spine*

??-Y/n

X-------------------------X

______________________________________
(This is most important thing for my ff's next parts. This is must to read if all don't want any confusion)

Author's pov-

-Not everyone can get true love.
-Not always a story has a happy ending.
-Sometimes toxic lovers are better than fake one.
-Sometimes obession is best than time pass.
-Sometimes holding on someone is better than giving up just because we don't seem to be made for each other.
- sometimes a little bit of mistake can make us go through our most dangerous and wildest even regretfully nightmares.
-Love isn't a thing in which we have to hold on people and make them to stay by over side but madness of devils are the thing on which no one can snatch that thing or person from them because it's not love but it's MADNESS OVER THAT POSSESSION. That person or thing belongs to them and there madness. A forced lover can never get our soul. Body can't be impure if we have physical relationship but our thoughts can't be impure because of the mindset we have. Love and obession have different directions but still the madness in love isn't a simple thing. The will destory the world just to get her. She is the key of there death but still they will not let her be anyone else's.
THE MADNESS OVER A GIRL WILL DESTORY THEM.

Words- 1k+