18

??- You are looking way to innocent that i myself wants to have you but I don't want my trap to get fail so i need to wait but this time I will have you for sure. You will be in my arms and I will love you like there is no tommorow my dearest yn. This Thv is obessed with you and this obession will destory the 7 demons who hurted a pure soul like you. But first I need to make you hate them. I need to let you get hurt but it would not let long my sweet heart. Just wait for me and u will surely love to be with me. Just give me sometime. I will not let them get the throne of the hell or i will lose you. I will get the throne first and then i will have you as mine and just mine. You would not be able to run away from me. I will be your sweetest dream and wrost nightmare. I will love you and worship you like a goddess but I will use your body like a wh0re. It's so tempting and i can't help.

*Time skip to evening*

* Yn went towards the door of the mansion. She find it strange as the whole house is in the middle of nowhere. It took her whole day to find the exact location. She sighed as she is feeling really tired right now yet she shrugged everything off and went towards the guards who were guarding the mansion*

Yn- Hello sir. I am here for the job of caretaker. My name is yn. *She said as she bowed down a little in respect while the guard whom she approached looked at her with a straight face and spoke. He eyed her up and down , not in a bad way. He then looked towards his partner and nodded his head in yes and they opened the door letting her go inside without saying a word. She find it strange yet she walked towards the mansion and then entered the mansion with an amazed look at her face. She walked towards the hall and met a old woman standing there telling a young maid some work.*

Yn- Excuse me. I am here for the job of caretaker. *She said after bowing*

??- What's your name young lady?  *That old lady asked yn*

Yn- It's yn. *The old lady nodded her head*

??- Yn I am the head maid. You can call me Ma'am. I will tell you the work.  Where are you staying?

Yn- Ma'am I don't have any place to live right now but I will find one soon. *She said respectfully while the head maid nodded her head understanding and then said*

Head maid- You can stay in the maid chamber. It will be better as you will have to stay around here and it's hard to find a house on rent in this area. *Yn nodded her head agreeing with the head maid as the mansion is actually far away from the city*

Yn- I would be glad. *She said and bowed again*

Head maid- What about your introduction young lady?

Yn- I am sorry ma'am. Let me introduce myself properly. I am Kang yn and I just turned 20 some days ago. I studied psychology and will be a nice caretaker to the person whom I am assigned for.

Head maid- That's nice yn. What about your work hour outside this place?

Yn- I will work part time here. I will be available for the rest of the day after my shift in hospital.

Head maid- I am sure that you know about the payment you will be getting.

Yn- Yeah ma'am I was told that.  10k$ will be my salary but I am fine even if you drop it off a little. *She said as she also felt a little hesitant because of the amount for just being a part time caretaker*

Head maid- That's nice that you know about the amount but I there's some more things you need to know.

Yn- What's that ma'am?

Head maid- There's 7 grown up mentally ill men whom you will be taking care of . They are short tempered. Also you can't leave before 6 months and if you do then we have the right to sue you for that. Are you ok with all these?

Yn- I hope so. 6 months aren't too long. I think I will manage. What about their name , likings and allergies? I think i will really need all these things before starting my work.

Head maid- Jia take her things and arrange them where you will. *She ordered a young maid you nodded her head and took the things from yn which yn gladly handed over*

Head maid - Come with me and I will introduce you to them by my own. Also don't forget to take notes of their liking and allergies. *She said and started walking towards the stairs while yn followed her. Soon they reached the first floor and head maid knocked on a door which has Namjoon written on a golden template hanging over. Soon the door was opened by a guy who looked all bulky. He was taller than both of them. His room has dim light while he was looking a little pissed after getting disturbed by them.*

Head maid - Master it's your new caretaker. Her name is yn. *She said as she bowed infront of him while yn looked at her and him in shocked.

Yn- Isn't the head maid older than him then why would she bow down infornt of him? she thought to herself*

Head maid - I will take my leave now. *She said as she didn't get any response from the man who standing infront of them. She just nodded his head and went towards his bed and laid down while head maid dragged yn and herself out as soon as she saw him going to bed. They were out of the room when the head maid start telling yn about namjoon*

To be continued
I updated because I was feeling like writing 🤧.
I can't promise any other update before March.
Please don't be mad everyone
I love you all so much
Take care of yourself
Byy
Vote on this
Good night and sweet dreams
1.1k+ words