7

*Your were dragged By her to somewhere...You were walking with help of Of some metal Bars and Wooden Designs by touching it..You were being careful not to miss any Design Cause It may help you to sue this Girl..*

*She stopped dragging you and Pushed You On Couch Harshly*

Yn-Hey-

*Before you can Completed she started Tying you with ropes..You started struggle But stopped when she said..*

Irene- Stop Your struggle Or else I will slice your throat with this Knife!

* She said as you felt cold Metal On Top of your throat..You whole Body Frozened By her action..*

Irene- Don't make any noise I will go and Come back soon If I hear Any noise You will be poisioned to death by my snake!

*She threatened you that's When You hear Snake sound....*

*Hiss*

Yn-P-please Don't leave me hear!!

*You begged her but she ignored your pleading..You heard her footsteps fading out the room.....*

*She said She will come back soon But You felt Like You passed Years..You couldn't move nor speak a word You felt the snake tail around your leg wrapping it's body On your leg..You felt like You will be exploded In any minutes due to fear..Panic started rushing your body When You felt the snake Head On Your knee..*

*That's when You heard Multiple footsteps Outside the room You felt a bit relieved yet Worried thinking what they will do with you..The door slammed opened..*

??-I swear Irene If Anything happened to her I will peel Your and Your fucking snake skin alive.

* You felt shivers by his Dangerous Words The snake Removed It head On top of your knee and Rushed off from your leg..You sighed feeling safe...But you were Wrong You Felt someone Hand On Your Shoulder While Other Caressing your cheek..You tried look other side and avoid Their Touches But..*

*You were Turned harshly By Him..You got Mad and frustrated By their Behaviour So You Yelled at Them Not knowing The cost..*

Yn-Can You Fucking Stop TOUCHING ME!!!'

* you yelled and the next thing was He fisted Your Hair Tightly pulling it back almost Removing From Your scalp..Your head Pained severly You started Crying Due to pain*

Yn-Pl-*Sob*Please*Sob* Stop!!

* You whispered Which Is Enough To hear To Him..He stopped What he was Doing And Cupped Your cheeks and said..*

??-I'm so sorry Bun I will never Hurt You Unless You cross the line

*He said Worriedly While Small Angry Was Visible in his Tone...*

??-Princess Do you remember me?

*Another male voice was heard Behind the man who cupped your cheeks...You didn't answered and was busy sobbing..*

??I freaking asked you something

* He yelled Angrily While You flinched..*

??-I'm sorry How would you recognise us if you didn't saw

* He said in a guilty But suddenly you felt The Blind fold around your eye loosened It fallen Down not knowing...*

??-"IT WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER"

--------------------------------------------------------

Short update for short People..And I'm Alive💀.. Don't forget to vote It's not like Snatching your land papers so better vote and comment..love you next Episode soon...💗And i hope i didn't disappointed y'all

Vote 40