9

*After a long drive they reach Seoul which is said that it was there capital and they use to rule from here but right now there's no trace of ancient things. Yn and her team was looking around for the team of operators to guide them and after sometime a guy show up to receive them and take them to a quite famous company which is named as "BANGTAN INTERPRISE".*

Yn-Wow the interior is indéed beautiful.*she said admiring the view while others also agreed with her. All of them sat down in the waiting area while a girl approch them which made yn quite shocked as she had seen her somewhere and she also felt her haterated through her stare on herself. She was confused but shrugged it off thinking that she might be hallucinating things like earlier. It was quite hard for her to believe but still she push her mind off in that direction and then a pinch bought her back to reality which was done by taehyun. Yn gave a dark stare to him and was about to hit him forgetting about her surroundings but a familiar voice made her to snap back into reality*

??-Hello everyone. I am Irene, secretary of F4 and right now they are calling you all in there office so please follow me up till there.
*She said and everyone nodded there head and start following her*

*After reaching the cabin she stop in between and then look at yn with full hate and then knock on the door after giving yn a totally disgusting look which yn ignore. After couple of knocks on the door, a deep come in was heard and then all TXT members along with yn enter the big room which is the cabin of bts and saw that a group of members, 4 handsome members were sitting there like kings.*

??- Take your seats.
*A deep voice was heard from maybe the most cold handsome man alive in the world at that time*

Yn and TXT - thanks.
*they took there seats and start discussing about how to get the clues and were to start from. All of them also introduced themselves ( F4 + TXT + yn). Yn was sitting on the side seat but was deadly uncomfortable beacuse of someone's stare. She was able to feel it but wasn't able to recognise the person. She was looking here to there but just then her eyes met with the most sweetest member *

Ren- Are you okay mis.Yn?
*He asked while passing her the glass of water which she accept gladly with a sweet smile on her face and mumer a small thank you to him*

Ren- No need to mention mis.yn.
*Smile* So let's start working from tommorow morning. Till then my worker team will take you there and please try to finish your work as fast as you all can.
*He said with a smile and TXT and yn nodded agreeing with them and shake there hands*

Txt- We will be leaving now. Let's meet at the end of our work and thanks a lot for letting us research on your properties sir.
*They all said with a grateful heart and sweet voice*

Thyme- It's fine but don't forget that you all will need to stay away from the abandoned building.
*he said with a warning tone and TXT nodded agreeing with them and the rules they set for them*

Ren- No you all can move further on this project and please don't let us have any kind of problem from your research or we will have to stop it in between, am I clear to all of you?
*He asked in a polite way*

*TXT and yn nodded they head while mumbling yes *

Ren- Glad to know btw you all can take your leave now.*smile*

TXT and yn- Thanks again for giving us this opportunity and have a nice day sirs.
*They said and left from there after bowing*

*In there hotel room*

Yn- I am feeling so tired today.

Taehyun- Me too, even I am hungry too.*pout*

Yn-Lets order something.

Txt- Yah, let's do it.
*They all said happily*

Yn-So what to order for you all?

Kai- Do it according to yourself yn but don't forget about soju ( alcohol ).

Yn- I wouldn't forget about my favourite thing.*joking*

Kai- Really, soju is your favourite, like for real. You can't even tolerate a single bottle of soju and here you are calling it your favourite drink.*mocking her in a funny way*

Yn-Yah you br@t stop saying this.

Kai-Then let's have a competition today.

Yn-Yeah sure, let's do it.
*she said and fold her arms infornt of her chest*

Taehyun- I am out of this.

TXT except kai- I am also out of this.

Yn- Kai and I will do the competition.

Kai-Yeah we both will do it so for that let's order some bottles of soju.

Taehyun-Okay I will order them till then let's get fresh everyone.

*All of them agreed and went to there respective rooms to get fresh after ordering some bottles of soju*

-Time skip -

Yn- are you ready kai?
*She asked while sitting infornt of him with 3 bottles of soju in her hands and keeping them on bed while kai just nodded his head*

Kai- I was born to do this.*confidently*

Yn-We will see.

*Both of them start drinking soju like water but the thing which was making other TXT members worried was yn. Whenever she gets drunk she start doing weird stuffs like throwing things, shouting on them and sometimes she starts hallucinating things which are not even going to happen ever. She is a bad drinker and that made them worried as she sometimes beats there @$$ in drunk state and sometimes she starts drooling over them. It would be a lie if they say that she becomes a different person after getting drunk but sometimes it gives them a lot of memories and reasons to tease her onwards*

To be continued......

Sorry for late update
And now I will try to update my stories in 3 or 4 days regularly till then complete the votes and enjoy my other ffs.
By Sarangahe 💜

1k+Words