19

Head maid - I will take my leave now. *She said as she didn't get any response from the man who standing infront of them. She just nodded his head and went towards his bed and laid down while head maid dragged yn and herself out as soon as she saw him going to bed. They were out of the room when the head maid start telling yn about namjoon*

Head maid- That is master Namjoon and it's his room. His age is 28 years. He doesn't like it when someone distrub him. There's not much to say but he likes to read.  He is allergic to shellfish .

Yn- Noted ma'am

Yn- Noted ma'am. What about things which could trigger him?

Head maid- I don't have any idea about that as they came here just a week ago because their father ordered them. I am not the head maid under who took care of them when they grew up. *She said with a sigh* I was told these things before they came here. *Yn nodded her head understanding*

Yn- I think it will be better if you tell me about them by showing me their pictures because I don't think they would like seeing me while it's almost night. *She suggested*

Head maid- That's a good idea to be true. Follow me. *She said and took her towards the hallway and there hang a big potrait of 7 handsome and charming men looking like Prince. She starts introducing them to yn and soon she was done with it*

 She starts introducing them to yn and soon she was done with it*

THE PICTURE

Head maid- The first one with that fur coat is Kim Taehyung. He is the most unrealistic person to face. His visuals are unrealistic just like other 7's but his mind is the the most shape in them. He is the actual definition of power. From head to toe, his visuals scream royalty. He doesn't like coffee and also he has a very low tolerance of spices so he careful about that too. He is  27 years old.

Now for the second one, his name is Min Yoongi. He loves to sleep. It would be better if you don't get on his bad side or your death is confirmed. He is 29 years old.

Yn- I will take care of this Ma'am. *She said and thought that the head maid is just joking but that's not what it is. She is telling her the truth and trying to warn her about the upcoming possible events.*

Head maid- Hmm now let's continue. The third one is the god of visuals. He loves to praise himself. His name is Kim Seokjin and he is 31 years old. Now let's talk about the one in the middle one. He is the youngest but his aura and work demands respect. He is just 25 right now and about his name then it's Jeon Jungkook. It's a quite famous name in business. And I hope that you remember Master namjoon.

Yn- I do but you told me that they are mentally ill then how can one of them manage business?

Head maid- They aren't totally mentally ill but sometimes they just lose it and starts behaving like one and that's why you are here. *Yn nodded her head understanding*

Head maid- The second last is Park jimin. He is 27 years old.  And the last one is Jung Hoseok. He is the most clam person. He likes to dance and has a big hand over alot of dance clubs. He loves to talk and is the most harmless person in them but once you get him angry then it's impossible to clam him down. His age is 29 years.

Yn- What about jimin? I mean you didn't tell me much about him.

Head maid- I don't know alot about them and jimin doesn't stay here mostly. He is rather in the basement or in the club. He does work but I have no idea about what he does like most of them. I just know a little bit about them and I told you whatever I knew. Now it's your work to take care of everything. For now I will suggest you to go and take rest so that you could start working from tomorrow. You wouldn't need to babysit them like you thought. They need help once in a while and it's quite rare so I think you will be free most of the time and that's a plus point for you if you are going to work.

Yn- I am glad about that. *Head maid nodded and left from there leaving yn behind*

Yn - It's so surprising yet let's go and start looking for some opportunity in hospital. *She said and then went towards the hall. She saw a young girl standing there, so she approached her and start talking*

Yn- What's your name dear? *She ask in a really sweet tone but the girl just looked at her face and then looked at her foot. Yn thought that maybe she is shy so she just smiled and sat down infront of her*

Yn- Sweetie what's your name?  *She asked again but just like before, there was no reply. Yn gave up and patted that girl's hair softly.*

??- She doesn't know how to talk to strangers. *A person from the back said making yn to turn towards her and saw that it's a guy she saw in the photo a while ago. He walked towards her and then looked at the girl infront of whom yn was sitting and then said*

??- Are you her new tutor? * Yn moved her head in no and got up from the ground while that little girl hold her hand maybe trying to stop her*

That little girl - Taehi. *She answered yn in just one word*

Yn- Nice name taehi. Now go to bed , ok? We will talk tomorrow.*she said and taehi nodded her head walking towards the maid chamber while yn looked back at the handsome name standing infront of her *

Yn- Hii, I am yn and I am here to work as your caretaker. *She said and bowed a little while she just nodded his head*

?? - I hope that head maid has already told you about who I am. *Yn nodded her head in yes*

??- That's nice then. Btw it's Park jimin. I think I should get Google removed from my mobile now, what do you say miss.yn?

Yn- Umm , sorry but why and what?

Jimin- I don't think that it's worthy enough to answer when you are sorry about it yet let me answer your question, it's because the search is over butterfly . *He winked and then smriked a little*

Jimin- It will be fun playing with you butterfly. *He said and walked away even before she could answer yet she shrugged it off and left for her own room (maid chamber).*

1.2k+ words
To be continued
80 votes for next part
Thank you so much for reading
Byy everyone