11

Author's pov- now they all are sitting together and playing truth and dare.
Kai spinned the bottle and it landed on Thv.

Kai- Truth or dare.

Thv-Dare *he said instantly*

Kai- You will not back away, right?
*Thv nodded his head with a small smile*

Kai- Then give us the keys of that building.
*He said with a smrik which made every to chock on the air as they were not expecting this to be here but Thv was not looking much bothered. He was having a smile of victory on his face and he passed kai the key without saying anything.*

Thv- Easy pasy.*he take out the keys and throw them towards kai and then it was thv's turn to spin the bottle. He spinned it and it landed on yn*

Thv- Truth or dare?

Yn- Dare

Thv- I dare you to take dares for 2 next turns when I spin the bottle and it land on you.

Yn- Yeah sure it's easy.

*Thv just smrik which went unnotice by everyone*

*Now yn was spinning the bottle and it landed on yeonjun which made yn to think something evil. She look at him and pass him a smrik*

Yn- Truth or dare?

Yeonjun- Truth

Yn- Are you a kid that you choosing truth or are you afraid that you will lose if you choose dare.*she teased him*

Yeonjun- I am not a kid and even I am not afraid of losing. *He answer her with a grin*

Yn- Okay then choose dare and we will see.*smrik*

Yeonjun-- Why would I listen to you huh? *He said with a fake annoyed face*

Yn- See you are afraid that is why you are not choosing dare. *She again choose to tease him which pissed others off*

Kai- Yeonjun if you are choosing truth tell the name of the girl which make to you have wet dreams as I had caught you m0aning while sleeping many times. *This sentence of kai made everyone to have a dirty smrik on there face while yeonjun just gulp his Saliva down*

Yeonjun- I am not kid that i will keep up with truth, right....? that's why I am choosing dare. *He said to avoid the question*

Yn- I dare you to answer kai's question.

Yeonjun- no it's wrong. Yn please give me another dare or i will not play with you all. * He said behaving like a stubborn kid*

Thv- Hyung you are indeed a kid.
*He said and everyone start laughing there @$$ out but still yn manage to speak and gave him a quick dare*

Yn- Call your most trustworthy person and tell them that you found out that they backstabbed you.

Yeonjun- *he look at them for a good time and then sigh before taking his cellphone out from his pocket and then dail someone's number. Yn and all TXT members except yeonjun phone start to ring and when they all checked in they found that yeonjun did call them in there group which made all of them to have a sweet smile on there faces.*

Yeonjun- yeah pabos atleast pick my call up so that I can complete my dare.
* He said while all of them just laugh at his words.*

Yn- ok ok so now it's your turn.

*Yeonjun spinned the bottle and now it ended on thv*

Yeonjun - Truth or dare?

Thv- Dare.

Yeonjun - Whatever is your biggest fear here do that.*he said while thv's eye colour was a bit darker then normal now and yn noticed it*

Yn- If you are not fine with doing this then please ignore this.*she said as she thought that he got angry and ignore the change in his eye colour*