17

*Time skip to Seoul*

*Yn was now standing infront of a hotel which is literally too costly for her to even stay for 1 night. She said thank you to the aged receptionist and then was about to leave from there but the that receptionist stopped her*

Receptionist - Where are you going in this late? It's almost 11 in the night.
*She said being a little worried about yn as yn was looking really tired from her face. Yn sighed and said*

Yn- Ma'am I can't afford a room for even one night in this hotel so I am going to find another place to stay for tonight.
*That lady look at her from head to toe and then said*

Receptionist - You can stay in my room for tonight.
*She said with a genuine smile on her face but yn nodded her head in no , politely denying her offer and then bow in front of her before saying*

Yn- I can't do that ma'am. You are working here and I will be in your room, what if some thing get missing or your boss scold you for making me stay in your room. It will lead you in a big problem so I will just go and manage it for now and after all from tommorow i will be living in the hospital for 24/7.

*She said making that lady chuckle at her answer which make yn confused and she pout like a baby unknowingly, waiting for that aged receptionist to explain*

Receptionist - My boss is not heartless person and he would not kick me out so don't worry and just go to my room. Wait i will pass you the card ( in south Korea, almost every hotel has it's card key to unlock the door ).

*She said and then went towards her carry bag taking out a card key from that and pass it to yn*

Yn - No ma'am still i can't. Your privacy will be distributed and i don't want to do something like that.

Receptionist - Just go and check in and yeah don't call me ma'am.
*she said with a sweet smile on her face and yn also nodded her head in yes, agreeing with her and took the card key from her hand after saying thank you so much to her*

*Yn opened the door of the room and before entering fully in that she just peeked in a bit and saw that the room was decorated with some pictures of that old lady and the young girl. In some pictures she is playing with some kids maybe almost nine kids. Yn smile a little bit looking at those pictures. She then went inside the room and put her boat suitcases on the round table which was setten up on the left side of the room. She went towards the bed after putting those suitcases there. She was feeling really tired that she is removed shoes and put them aside before laying on the bed. She didn't even had the courage or energy to even freshen up. After letting her body fall on the soft mattress, she fall asleep in just couple of minutes without even realising it.*

*Time skip to next morning*

*Yn waked up and she felt sun rays hitting on her face. She sat on the bed lazily while rubbing her eyes with her small palms with a cute pout on her face which made that old lady chukkle. Yn look at her totally confused but just then that lady came to her and pat her head with so much love and care before speaking*

Receptionist - Go and get freshen up till then I will bring breakfast for you and me in the room. *She said with a sweet smile on her face*

Yn- But where's the washroom?*she asked that lady*

Receptionist - When you will go towards the right end in this room , you will find it there.*she said and yn nodded her head before getting up from the bed and going towards the right side of the room. The room was really big and luxurious which amazed yn. She looked around and saw that everything is really great and even advance. She then get fresh and after taking a shower she went towards the room in a bathrobe. She was looking so cute and tempting at the same time. In the room and found that the old lady or the receptionist is sitting on the table with two glasses of  juice and some toasts on two plates. Yn went towards her and then set on a chair decide her. Both of them start having their breakfast and just when she was about to finish your breakfast that receptionist start talking with yn.*

Receptionist - what are you going to do though?*she asked her about the job or purpose for which yn was there and yn also look at her while thinking before speaking*

Yn -I am here to become a psychologist but I don't have any job right now. I would be joining as a personal nurse for mind sick persons if I don't get that then I will work as a waitress at any cafe over here.
*She said and start eating her toast again while reception is nodded her head understanding what she meant*

Receptionist - I have a job for you.
*Yn look at her with doubting face as even if that receptionist helped yet it is too unknown for someone to be nice with others for no reason or benefit yet she let her continue*

Receptionist - the picture of those guys on the wall is of my sister's sons. She died when they were really young and now they all are suffering from some kind of mental disorder. They acts like kids sometimes and sometimes they get violent so we need a personal care taker for them. They are not that young so it would not be hard you for you to handle them. Do you want to do this job? There father will pay you alot and even you can stay there as they live in a mansion.

*Yn think for a second but then ask something to that receptionist*

Yn- How much will I get paid?

Receptionist- 10,000$ per month.
*She said and yn's eyes when wide as it's too much for her to get as a care taker*

Receptionist - Do you want this job?

Yn- yeah i definitely do.

Receptionist - Great you can start from today onwards.*she said with a smile and then went towards the bed and took out a business card*

Receptionist - Take this, it's there father's business card and you can talk to him about this all too if you want to increase your salary or something.*she said while putting the card on the table but yn nodded her head in no*

Yn- It's way too much for me to get from a care taker job so I don't need that and thank you so much for this opportunity and please send me the location so that I can go there and start working.*she said finishing her breakfast*

Receptionist - Sure I will and most welcome sweet heart. Now I need to go so by have a great day. *She said and left the room leaving yn alone*

*Soon yn's phone buzzed up with a notification which was having the location of her new work palce*

Yn- Did i share my number? *She thought but shurged it off and went towards the door to close it and then change her clothes*

*She got ready and left from there with a sweet smile and so many hopes for her future but everything was about to get destoryed now. Devils are waiting for her. The loop is again there but with a start.*

??- You are looking way to innocent that i myself wants to have you but I don't want my trap to get fail so i need to wait but this time I will have you for sure. You will be in my arms and I will love you like there is no tommorow my dearest yn. This Thv is obessed with you and this obession will destory the 7 demons who hurted a pure soul like you. But first I need to make you hate them. I need to let you get hurt but it would not let long my sweet heart. Just wait for me and u will surely love to be with me. Just give me sometime. I will not let them get the throne of the hell or i will lose you. I will get the throne first and then i will have you as mine and just mine. You would not be able to run away from me. I will be your sweetest dream and wrost nightmare. I will love you and worship you like a goddess but I will use your body like a wh0re. It's so tempting and i can't help.

*To be continued*

1.53k+ words
Vote for next part 🥺
Attention every
I made a group for supporting bts
You all can text me personally for joining that group

Sarangahe
Borahae 💜
By