13

*Yn looked in that direction and found 7 handsome men standing there infront of her. She was not able to see their faces yet there aura was giving her goosebumps and for some seconds she just forgot how to breathe properly. Har heartbeat went down and whole body got pale. Soon she was able to see there faces as the room light up with some unknown source of light. She looked at them in Amaze because they were deadly handsome, there looks were just unrealistic.*

??- I think my princess is amazed by our visuals Hyung.
*One of them said with a smrik on his handsome face. While his eyebrows were raisen in some kind of victory*

??- I think so jungkook.
*one of them said who has board shoulders and damn hot body.*

??- Kitten come here. *A guy with cat features told her while she just nodded her head in no*

??- Babygirl you should not disobey your owners.*One of them told her while giving her death glares through his tiger looking eyes*

Yn- Who are you all and what do you want from me?
*She said collecting her all courage while looking on the floor as she was afraid to look at them while all the seven chuckle hearing her question*

??- We are BANGTAN KINGS and we want you babygurl.*a guy replied her with a sweet smile on his face while her whole world shatter after hearing to them*

Yn- BA-NGTAN KI-NGS?? No-no this is not possible......how can you help your life when you died so many years ago?*she said while shuttering a bit in between but she just gain a chuckle instead of an answer from them*

??- Let's go princess.*he said while walking towards her while she was just nodding her head in no*

Yn- no-no I don't wanna come with you. *She said but that guy with well built body pick her up in his arms and then the whole room was filled with heavy winds but everything got interrupted by loud banks on the door which were caused by her friend.*

Kai- yn Are you there? Yn open the door. Hey, is anyone there? *He was banging the door and asking her that is she inside the room while all the seven kings look at each other and passed a dirty smrik*

??- Now it's time for us to do our remaining work. Let's go guys. * guy with angelic features said and the guy put her down on the floor and in just a couple of second the room's door open. All the tst members were standing there along with thv. BANGTAN KINGS were having angry expression on the face after noticing someone's presence there Om they never wanted to see.*

??- so you still got some way to get out of from that portal in which I caged you b@stard. *The guy with tiger looking I said while looking at thv but he (thv) was having just to a smrik on his face.*

Thv- yeah I got a way out of there but now I don't think that you will get away out of here. *He said looking at the guy with full hate*

Author's pov - YN and txt was unable to even more from their places. Not even their voice was coming out from their mouth. They were just hearing them and looking at their appearance but yn was so shocked after seeing that thv knows BANGTAN KINGS and is acting like there's no big deal while they are indeed devils on earth.

??- I am the king so talk with me with respect and don't you dare to talk back or I will just ask your appearance like how we did with others. *The tiger looking guy said while thv just passed him a smrik, drity one*

*Thv snapped his fingers and just then why you and txt was nowhere to be seen while BANGTAN KINGS passed him death glares, specially the tiger looking guy*

Thv- Correction my lord. A guy named as thv was your kid whom you k!lled without any mercy and now just to get Revenge of him I am with the powers which he had and you have so don't think of yourself as king because I have more powers than you so I don't think that you being the king matters for me. And why are you not going to find your dear yn now huh? You made her suffer through a lot but now I will love her more than anything in this world and don't forget that you can't get out from here without the permission of her and without her existence with you so you all will have to just die here while seeing her with me and I will live my life happily with the love of my life or should I say my darkest obsession akka YN who is going to be mine and only mine. *He answered them while they tried to step there foot out of the room but they were enable to do so*

Thv- enjoy this tell then I am going to enjoy my life with my dear yn.
*He left from there while there were trying to get out from the portal in which he caged them in fake sceneries*

Author's pov - so let me explain you in simple words so that you can get the story and part easily. Thv is not taehyung's. Nor their seven sons are alive now. The last queen summon their souls and just in the exchange of it. They had her in getting the power and after getting the power she caged BANGTAN KINGS  in the basement with some dark rituals which she did with the help of those souls but after sometime she was killed mysteriously and those seven solves were also destroyed into pieces but they never got peace. They was stuck in between the heaven and earth. So just for that 7 dark demons like shadows of Bangtan kings were formed by the heaven's god so that the souls can get free and have peace.

-First shadow is of Kim Seokjin whom we will call as Ksj. He has powers of Jin alongs with some extra powers of making fake sceneries.

- Second shadow is of Kim namjoon whom we will call as knj. He has powers of mind reading and controlling.

- Third shadow is of Jung Hoseok whom we will call as Jhs. He has powers of controlling a body.
( For example- if you want then he can make you do anything like making you stand straight or making you set or making you walk that's all he can do without ordering you and without your will)

-fourth shadow is of min yoongi whom we will call as myg. He has powers of healing someone and he can also know all the nerves and problems just by touching your body.

- Fifth shadow is of park jimin whom we will call as PJM.  He has powers of moving objects without touching them and he can even throw something just buy his hands gesture.
( For example- you can throw a person from a lot of distance just by raising his hand and then yanking it in the other direction.)

-Sixth shadow is of Jeon Jungkook whom we will call as Jjk .He has powers of making others have the flashbacks of there past even if it's there past life. He can change his body with a insect.

-Seventh shadow is of Kim taehyung whom we will call as Thv. He has powers of making a twin of others and make it look like it's the real them. It's almost impossible to recognise it that the person created by thv's power is not the real one but the only thing in which you can get them is the birth mark on there body. He can recreate everything leaving the birth mark.

........ So now one question arrives that where is the other six shadows now?
And the answer is that all of them are in thv so that he can win them as the most dangerous person in the world is king kim taehyung and thv has his all powers as a gift..........

Thv is a shadow with 6 powerdful shadows in himself. He can use all the powers. Doesn't matter whom they belongs to..... He can't be defeated by bts and the only one who can do something to them is only the child of yn who will get all the powers as yn is reincarnation and she contains many powers in herself which she could not use because her human body is so weak to handle them yet her child can have them as a gift because his body would not be normal like others....

_____________________________

It's been 1.5k words and after a long time I write this much. I will be continuing this story as you all asked for this and the force to love will be on hold.

Sarangahe army 💜
40 votes for next part