15 ( A NEW START )

In earlier part .......

Tae- This time I would not let her go from my hands.*he said grawling in anger*

Next part continues from here now......

_____________________________

Thv's pov- oh god it was so fun to see them being trapped in My loop till now. The most merciless and dangerous kings are now under my control they can't even do something and it's so satisfying to see that scene in front of my eyes.

 The most merciless and dangerous kings are now under my control they can't even do something and it's so satisfying to see that scene in front of my eyes

*He said by looking in the mirror placed on the wall. This is the building in which he made yn come with himself saying that he is afraid to go there. He was smriking evily after seeing there frustrated faces. He was having so much fun but now it was time for everything to change. Now everything will be set up again. No one will remember about this all leaving BTS and thv nor even yn. They will forget about their lives. Now they are going to be again trapped in new time look which will start an end but with the same destiny and that destiny is _THE GREAT BANGTAN KINGS WILL LOSE YN LIKE ALWAYS_.*

*This is thv's loop and it can't be broken easily. They have been trapped in this from ages and they will be trapped in this for ages if Kim does not lose his feelings for yn. Everyone else have moved on but kim Taehyung is still stuck on YN and that's the reason why they are shadows are destroyed and their powers are in thv right now. If they hadn't loosened their feelings or moved on then they would have been suffering more. Right now they are trying to take YN away from thv because it's the only way to make him loose everything and break his time loop but taehyung's feelings are like a barrier for them. They are not stronge until they have feelings for her and because of that they need to lose their feelings or at least convence they had that they doesn't love her now but taehyung is not doing anything like that and that's why he is being trapped there.*

Thv- now it will be great fun looking at her suffering with them and seeing them gaining feelings for her. I am sure if the gain feelings for her then I will be able to recreate their shadows and it will help me to make them suffer more and more.*he said thinking of the consequence which is going to happen now*

___________________
___________________

*In a small village*

??- you should accept this offer and go to Seoul it will be great think to do and your future will be brighter than here. There you can achieve anything whatever you want but here you can't even live your life peacefully.
*A lady in her late 40 was trying to make her daughter agree on something. She was almost shouting while some tears were coming out from her eyes continuously and she was wiping them away again and again trying to behave strong in front of her 20 years old daughter.*
............

*A little introduction of their family*
That lady's name is KANG SIYA.
She has two daughters and both are twins. Her first daughter name is KANG YN. Her both daughters just hitted 20 yesterday. She (yn)  is studying psychology right now and she do work as a psychological caretaker for some mental ill persons who are assigned by the hospital for her. She is kind hearted, sweet and beautiful. Her nature is like an angel's nature. They are so poor and her mother is a single parent. Her father died when she was just 12 years old. She does have a twin sister who is identical to her but their behaviour is different in some ways. It's not like that she ( yn's twin sister) is not kind or something but still she doesn't give that much attention to others or work part time to earn.  Her sister's name is KANG RK. She is studying business right now.*

Rk- Mom why are you forcing her to go to Seoul when she doesn't want to do that? *She said as she saw yn's sad expression, it was clear from her face that she does not wanna go there leaving her family behind but her mother is forcing her to do that.*

Yn's mom- I am forcing her for her good so you keep your mouth shut and go to your room until I talk with yn.*she said in a stern voice and order rk to go to her room*

Rk- I am not going anywhere. You are forcing her to go alone to Seoul even after knowing that we can't afford our simple life and they she will have to work day and night just to afford a little piece of food and there the people are so mean and even they think of girls as a toy for there pleasure. You want yn to end like that mom?*she said making her mother's eyes went wide but the next sentence made her mother's world crash down into pieces.*

Rk- Or you want her to sell her body and pay you so that you can live in peace, right mother?*she said in anger but yn's mom slap her hard across her face and then said while crying badly*

Yn's mom- Why would I do that to her? *She sat on the floor and rk and yn hug her tightly*

Rk- Mom you are so innocent to even understand the consequences of living in a big city like Seoul. I did not mean to hurt you or your feelings but maybe you are forgetting that your sister was k!lled mercilessly by some b!tches because she was more beautiful and intelligent than them and those rich br@ts are still alive and living there life in peace. How can you think of yn being there when you know what can happen with her?

__________________
__________________

1k+words