10

-Time skip-

Yn's pov- Now we are her and looking forward to the things which are old and antic. We were roaming around the area but just then our eyes fall on a basement which was locked with some keys and a spell was written on the door of it. We all went towards it but just then the person who is showing us the things and places around stopped us in between.

Thv- Sorry everyone but this basement is locked up with some spells by those bangtan kings and the language is dead now. We can't open it up and those locks are setting up by us to make sure that the person stay away from that door as it is told to be the most important and even some people says that this basement has the power to bring bangtan kings back and even this basement contains some things through which bangtan kings were killed. Some people says that they there souls are locked up here and some says that this basement has the door to past and many more.

Yn- What do you mean by many more sir?*she asked while writing down the things which he told her earlier*

Thv- Some says this is the Treasure of bangtan kings and some says that this is the palce where they killed there most loved mistress.

Kai-Why would they kill there mistress when she was there most loved one?

Thv- That's a long story but i will tell you all in short. That gurl name was MOON and she was beautiful . She was kind and sweet while bangtan kings were totally opposite to her. They fall in love with her when they meet her for the first time. She was the princess of Choi kingdom. They were friends with the prince of Choi but when they show her dancing alone in the garden they lost there heart to her and asked her father to marry her with 7 of them. The king aka her father was ready but her brother denied because they were too crule for her while she was as gentle as a flower. Bangtan kings aka Bts were so angry but they didn't say anything to him because there was no way for her brother to save her from them. The king of the kingdom contains the power and when he agreed then everything will be shorted out easily. Soon her father told her about her marriage and she agreed but after knowing that he will have to marry 7 men she disagreed to marry them infornt of whole kingdom. They were so shocked and angry. Still they got married with her by force while her brother was sent to jail as he was not letting them do that. Everything was going on fine until they got bore of her body and realised that it was just an attraction towards her. She was now falling in love with them as the pleasure they gave her and still after being cold hearted kings they never forced her or disrespected her. They even freed her brother after marrying her. They gave him the power to rule on 4 kingdoms as a gift. She was getting addicted to the power she got after marrying them. The respect she got after becoming there wife. She was getting lost in it. No one was able to make eye contact with her and she was loving this. Her dark side was getting over her mind. Everything was going on fine but kings were not going to there queen or having any physical relationship with her. Moon was not worried about this all but one day they bring over a girl as there mistress. She was an angel looking girl. They were being addicted to her while she was not happy with them. She was so sad as her fate is cursed while on the other hand, the queen moon was getting jealous of her. Soon she got pregnant gave birth to 7 different beautiful babies. They all were so handsome. The thing which that girl aka yn didn't know was the bad intentions of the queen. She exchanged her babies with a dead baby and asked her maid to kill all of them. They all resemble with the bangtan kings. After looking at that dead baby bangtan kings were so angry and on the head mother (doctor) who helped her while she was giving birth but she was no where to be found. After sometime the queen aka moon make false aligations on her and ask the kings to throw her out but they didn't agreed with the queen. This made her furious and she start using dark powers through some rituals and start controlling there emotions. She was not able to get pregnant even after sleeping with them for almost 2 years while mistress was locked up in the darkest room of the mansion with 1 time food and was torture to death by bangtan kings both physically and mentally. They would beat her if she deny to do what they say. Time was going on but soon the queen start to summon the 7 babies of mistress which she killed. All of them got a dark aura of the one demon king and was almost more powerful than them. She told them that they can save there mother after controlling demon kings according to there perspective and that happened too. Demon kings were losing themselves to those dark powers but somehow they got over it which was done by moon. She told them that there mistress summoned them to get away from them and they lost there angry. After this they went towards that darkest room and killed her brutally not knowing that she was 3 months pregnant and there baby was killed with them. After that day, the demon kings were lost and they were said to be dead by everyone. Even the queen was not there anymore. Only a flesh of unborn baby was found. It's only what I know.

Kai-its disgusting dude.

Taehyun- Yeah and that mistress hold yn's name. Wow what a coincidence.
*Yn just glare at him*

Thv- Yeah she did even Miss yn your beauty hold that aura of that girl.*smile*

Yn-Thank you sir.*she smile back while trying to avoid the fact that after hearing her name she was terrified to death*

Thv-Let's explore this place more because soon it will be night. *Everyone nodded and they all start doing there work*

-After work-

??- The beauty you hold is the power I got. *A little girl said with a sweet smile after looking at yn when she was leaving the building*

______________________________________

Hello everyone.
I am sorry for late updates but now your author is in 10th and her parents has setten up 3 tusions + school + limited time for Mobile😖. It is hard for me now days but yeha your author will get over it. Just have some patience in your hearts and yeah show some love to my other stories tooooooooooo. Byy everyone see you all in next part.

1.2k+ words.