16

In last part....

Rk- Mom you are so innocent to even understand the consequences of living in a big city like Seoul. I did not mean to hurt you or your feelings but maybe you are forgetting that your sister was k!lled mercilessly by some b!tches because she was more beautiful and intelligent than them and those rich br@ts are still alive and living there life in peace. How can you think of yn being there when you know what can happen with her?

.............

Next part continues from here.......

Yn's mom - I didn't forget that, nor I want yn to be in that situation but it's for her future. She needs to go out if she wants to be successful. I will sell every single piece of my body to take care of her expenses. I will work hard, really hard so that she can leave her life in peace while studying.

*her mother replied to rk while crying badly while yn tried to console her mother as she (yn's mom) is crying nonstop while talking and now her sobs are getting louder and louder*

Yn- Mom please don't cry or you will get sick. Mom please listen to me.*she said while patting her mother's back softly but nothing was working*

Yn- Mom I will do as you say. I will go to Seoul and even I will manage to make great name in Seoul with my hardwork.*she said while trying to stop her mother from crying at any cost as her mother was finding it little difficult to breathe*

Yn's mom- A-re yo-u sure yn?

*yn nodded her head harshly and it helped a little as her mother's sobs were getting lower now but yn was trying to stop herself from tearing up infront of her mother and rk also noticed this but she was silent because of her mother's condition right now yet still in the back of her mind she was looking forward to some idea so that she can stop yn from going to that hell named as seoul.*

Yn's mom- Will you go to Seoul?

*She ask after getting clam and yn again nodded her head in yes*

Yn- I will go there mom.

Yn's mom-promise me.

Rk- I am leaving and I will come back after 3 days.

*she said as it's casual for her to stay out from her house for days and weeks. She would stay at her grandmother's house which is totally broken yet peaceful. She left from there without saying anything and even her mother seemed to care less about this meanwhile yn gave her mother a glass full of water and then went to her room and locked it from inside. She went towards her bed and lay on that. Her eyes start to tear up meanwhile her site was all blur because of those tears. She start sobbing a little beacuse she has being finding it hard to keep herself happy and her only happiness is her mother and sister but now if she gonna shift in Seoul than she will lost them for who knows how long. Her mind was messed up with these thoughts but she came back to reality after she heard some knocks on the door of her room. She wiped off her tears and put a fake smile on her face before going towards the door and opening it which revealed her mother with some saving in her hands. Her mother entered the room and put the savings in yn's hand before speaking with tears in her eyes and heavy heart*

Yn's mom-  this is the saving of my whole life. I doesn't want you to suffer there too so take these with you when you will leave. I know I am sounding so rude right now but I want to do this for your good. You have been suffering with me from childhood and even you was the one to fed us when I lost my job. I don't want you to suffer like me so please yn while try to understand everything from my point of view too. I am your mother and I am doing this only for you. Rk is not home so it will be easy for you to leave for Seoul because I know her that she will do something which will stop you from going there. I know I am doing it in so hurry but pack your stuff and please leave tomorrow.

*She said and went out without even looking back. Yn was in shock after listening to her mother. Her heart was aching but brain was saying that her mother is doing this all just for her and she should not behave like this so she wiped off her tears again who falled unknowingly after her mother left from there. She went towards her suitcase which has her clothes and every document and just packed it up with her books and some important things. Soon the morning came and yn towards kitchen to cook after getting fresh and taking a bath but to her suprise everything was cooked and surved there. Her mother was waiting for her impaciently and just after having breakfast she was able to hear a cab's horn outside her house. She looked at her mother for the last time trying to understand that why is she doing this all in that much hurry? She can leave after sometime right? But no her mother made her live saying that she will miss her flight meal while it was almost 4 hours left for her flight. Still after bidding a goodbye she went towards the airport and sat on the waiting area, waiting for her flight to arrive. She couldn't even meet her sister for the last time and this thing was hurting her badly. She just had two suitcases with herself. In which there was just some clothes and documents followed by her books and necessary stuffs. After waiting for 3 hours and 30 minutes her flight finally arrived and with the heavy heart she left from there to Seoul. The city which is going to bring a disaster in her life.

Yn is a pure soul who is going to get hunted by ruthless demons.
Will she even survive there? or she will die just like how she ended when she meet them for the very first time in there kingdom, in the king of BANGTAN KINGS.
Let's see what will happen in the next part.......

1.1k+ words