6

Author's POV-

"You Opened your eyes Slowly. You Felt Wet Slimy Gooey Thingy Back Of your Body...You slowly tried to sit On the place But weakly Fallen On The surface...It was Dark pitch dark The Only Source of light was coming through A Candle Which will also Disappear Soon..."

"You couldn't understand what Is Happening Fresh warm tears Started coming out from your Eyes As You felt Helpless...Your Eyes Wandered Around The place But suddenly You Heard some Loud Sounds From Outside.."

??? POV

??-Shut Up! Irene
*He yelled And Throwed Her On wall Making A Big Thump Sound..*

??-Don't Forget That We are Your Master!'
*He said Looking At her.She slowly sat On Ground And said*

Irene-Master I Love You why Can't You understand
*She Said Being Jealous*

??-Oh Stop these Nonsense
*He said massaging his temples*

Irene-Ok then What should I Do Master?
*She said Making Everyone Smirk In Victory*

??-That's My doll.

(Back To Y/n)

Author's POV

Y/n:HELLO!!Someone Help Me!!
*You screamed To Get Help But there was No Response But Suddenly The Door Opened Making A Creepy disturbing Creak..You Panicked When You saw A Figure entering The room..*

Y/n:Please Don't Hurt Me!
*You said terribly Shacking...You Closed Your Eyes As You were Scared..*

*Suddenly You felt Someone Cold Hand On Your arm Making You flinch Before You Can scream She/He covered Your mouth..You Couldn't Fight Them because You Felt Like Every Second Your Energy was draining...You Just Hoped It Was A Dream*

??-Don't Make Noise
*You heard A Female Voice You Felt A  Bit Relief Cause You just thought You Will be R@ped Tonight...She Tied Some Cloth On around Your eyes and Said.*

??-Just Follow me And Don't Try to Act Smart Cause If I Found You doing That You will Face really Bad consequences.
*She said irrogantly Like She hated You for Years..............Maybe?

*She Made You stand Up And Took You somewhere*

??-How are You Princess?*smrik while looking at your body which was looking like a scared cat and is about to fall at anytime in nervousness*

______________________________________

I know It A Small Update But I will try my best To update as Soon As Possible......... Until Then Mwaaa😘
Byeeee~