14

Tae-I want my yn back at any cost. I don't care about what is one happened I just want you old to help me and break this shield right now. I can't tolerate to see her with someone else. Not now when I get her after waiting for millions of years.
*He said in his deep dangerous voice more like a warning for others and they all nodded their head agreeing with him on whatever he said*

Rm- don't worry much taehyung you will get her soon. I promise you this but for now let's think something else because thv is more powerful than us and even you can't even control him alone. You have to make yourself get away from the affection you have towards YN so that you can fight with thv and win against him.

Tae- I am enough powerful to defeat him. Just break the shield off Hyung. It's not that hard for you. You can do it easily so please do that for me I am begging you. The most powerful king is begging you please Hyung break the shield for me. *He said in almost crying tone while others heart clench looking at his condition*

Rm- okay I will break the shield but only on one condition that you will let her go.

Tae- Hyung i can never do that and you also know that very well so why are you sliding it in this matter? You know that I can't live without her, right? *Rm nodded his head*

Rm- I do know but *cutted off by taehyung*

Tae- but what hyung? I can give up on everything but not on her. She is my obession and she is also my possession which I can never let go of.

Rm- tae thv is strong just until you have feelings for her and after that he will be a mere piece of sh!t to handle for us if you lose your feelings.

Tae- NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE I AM GOING TO DO THAT. NEVER EVER MEANS NEVER. *He shouted his lungs out on his Hyung while rm hold his forehead and start rubbing it in irritation*

Rm- So we all will have to live here till the end of your sweet dear lover's life.
*He said with an irritating tone*

Tae-No I am not letting her die this time.*he said and went towards the door and start trying his powers on it so that he could open that but it was all useless and everything went in vain*

Rm- Tae it's useless to do anything like that. You can't break it off alone and not when thv is your own shadow.
*He said and pat on his shoulder while taehyung sat on the floor with angry look on his face and his blood was boiling in anger*

Tae- Are you going to open the door or not just tell me that Hyung.*he asked in a stren and deep voice making others shiver under his words as they know him that he can do anything to get whatever he wants*

Rm- Try to understand taehyung it's not right time to do that.*he tried to stop him and confront him*

Tae- Just tell me yes or no Hyung, no other words.*he said almost grawling*

Rm- Okay I am breaking the shield off. Wait for some seconds.*he said and start hitting the sheild with his powers but he was failing miserably and that shocked everyone*

Jk- How can this happen? It's impossible that you can't break this sheild off. *He said and everyone nodded there head but in a snap of second taehyung hold namjoon's neck and start hitting him after pressing him against the wall. He was beating namjoon badly and no one was able to stop him and that's when it hitted everyone that this isn't there namjoon because he can never fail in breaking off and shield and that's why taehyung is beating him so that he can have some clues that how can a shadow become this much powerful that he (thv) copied namjoon and they were not able to recognise him. After a fight of almost 1 hour that copy disappeared from there and that's when namjoon was standing with them. He used his powers and break the shield off going towards the room where yn and everyone is staying. After reaching there they saw that TXT members and yn were sleeping while thv was no where to be seen. It made them confused but still Bangtan kings k!lled TXT with there powers and start to go towards yn's bed where she was laying in her deep sleep*

Tae- She is looking so beautiful while sleeping.*he said after seeing her body and others nodded there head agreeing with him*

Rm- Indeed she is beautiful but for now let's go take her with ourselves.
*He said and tae nodded and went towards her bed to pick her up but her figure disappeared from there and that made him annoyed*

Tae- Thv WHERE THE F_CK ARE YOU? COME IN FRONT OF ME AND FIGHT WITH ME.*he shouted his lungs out and just after that everyone was able to hear a loud laughter*,

Thv- What happen my dear owner? Are you irritated huh? You love her that much that you can not even wait for right time, wow .....then why did you choosed your sl_ty wife over yn huh?

Tae- It was past and we have suffered enough for our mistake but now we want her back and i don't care about others. Just me, KIM TAEHYUNG wants her back at any cost and that doesn't matter to me now.*hé shouted while trying to figure out where thv is but he could not*

Thv- She is making you weak. You are getting weaker day by day kim fvcking taehyung. You can't get her. If you will be like this then it would not be fun to play with you so have some control over your obession and feelings and after that come to me for fight.*he said making fun of taehyung and then everything was back to normal. No one was k!lled. There was no blood and again they were in the basement. They were feeling like they are trapped in a time loop with a different destination every time. It's not there first time getting failed in reaching yn. They have been trying to do it from long time but they always fails in a miserable situation*

Tae- This time I would not let her go from my hands.*he said grawling in anger*

1.1k+ words
40 votes for next part.
Sorry for late update.