Twenty

Scarlett

Two men. Two dicks. One life.

It's a concept I'm trying so hard to wrap my head around. Despite having to live their entire lives sharing one personality, you can definitely see some differences in the way they carry themselves.

We've spent the last day together, all three of us. I stayed the night last night and I'll probably stay again tonight seeing that I'm off tomorrow as well.

Amir cooks and he cooks well. He made us dinner and I couldn't help but go for seconds. I learned that Axton can't even cook toast properly, so for their shared persona they kept with the idea of not being able to cook. Amir said he had tried to teach Axton but he never cared much for it.

We weren't intimate last night, but it's been on my mind heavy all day. I guess they're trying to respect me and give me time to think and comprehend the situation.

I've had a few threesomes before, but only with flings. Being intimate with two men who have feelings for you seems a lot more surreal than the latter. On top of that, they're fucking identical. By looks alone I'm still not able to tell them apart unless they're shirtless and I can compare their scar on their chests.

I can't deny the nerves that fight through my stomach as I really ponder on the thought of both of them pleasing me at once.

Or me having to please both of them at once. What am I to do? Shove two dicks in my mouth? I don't think I physically can. The threesomes I had prior were drunken and unorthodox, the goal was my pleasure- never theirs. It'll be a learning experience for sure.

I stand under the hot rays of water in their shower, genuinely contemplating on how to please them both at once. Maybe I can't. I'm not sure if I'm enough woman for the two of them.

They're both just so manly. Pure muscle, dominance. They know what they want, and they'll receive it by any means necessary. Shit- I'm getting wet just thinking about it, and it's not because of the shower.

I step out, the steam fogging up my vision. I dry myself off, lazily throwing on one of their shirts that sits on the bathroom sink. I debate on putting on the boxers too but I decide against it, leaving me bare from the hips down. The shirt covers what it needs to.

Walking into their room, I'm surprised to see Axton laying naked on the bed, dick in hand. I watch his hand enclosed around his member, stroking it lazily.

"Come here, princess," he muffles, his eyes trailing my body head to toe.

I do my best to put my nerves aside, walking to the bed with my hips swaying. I don't overthink it anymore than I already have, instead I start to kiss his member. I glance up at him, slowly taking the tip into my mouth. My ass is arched in the air, him leaning forward to give it a small slap. I moan against his head.

I take the majority of it down my throat, coating it with saliva so it's easier to bob my head against it. My body jumps a bit when Amir's hands start to massage my rear. His fingers barely graze over my soaking core with each of his movements. I moan once more against Axton, getting into the groove of my movements.

"Shit, princess. Just like that. Fuck," he groans out as his hand finds its way to my hair.

Amir delicately spreads my cheeks, sliding a single digit into my damp core. "So wet for us," he hums out, using my slickness to glide his finger against my clit. "You like that, sweetheart?"

I do my best to mumble a 'yes' around Axton's thickness, but it comes out as pure gibberish.

Amir keeps his finger against my clit, rolling it in small circles as he slides two fingers inside me with his other hand. My eyes roll into the back of my head. I've always been a sucker for foreplay. Having a man play with my pussy drives me absolutely feral.