Thirty-Five

Scarlett

Saraphine called. She heard of the shooting and wanted to make sure I was okay. I miss her. I'm used to seeing her every day, at work and at home. I'm going to see her soon, whether she wants me to or not.

I lay on the bed, just as they had instructed. A pale pink thong and a bra to match. I stare blankly at the ceiling, replaying the day that Sam had mentioned my phone on repeat. It really is my fault. Not entirely, but I definitely contributed to the demise of Laine and the wounds on Cameron. I am naive, and I'm honestly not sure why. Part of me wants to believe that not everyone is tainted with evil, but I'm learning very quickly that it's not true. Everyone dances with the devil eventually.

Why would Sam want the Dons dead? What would he have benefited from it? I'm sure it wouldn't have been only him. He isn't working alone.

I groan in frustration. I want to go to sleep. My eyelids feel just as heavy as my heart. My dreams are cut short as I hear the front door open, Amir and Axton speaking quietly to themselves. They walk into my room, Amir holding a black bag. Their usual playful appearances are replaced with obvious irritation. I hate that I made them mad, it wasn't my intentions.

"Stand up, go to the wall and place your hands on it," Amir instructs, stripping himself of his shirt. I hesitantly stand to my feet, walking towards the wall. The drywall is cool under the palm of my hands, goosebumps forming on my skin from the air around me.

"I'm sorry," I begin to ramble, my eyes on the beige wall. "I never would have imagined that something like this would happen, I should've told you both," I plead my case.

Hands are placed on my waist, grabbing the hem of my underwear. They pull them down my legs, tapping my leg for me to step out of them. The cool air hits my already dampening cunt, sending shivers down my spine.

Axton grabs a fistful of my hair, yanking my head back. "Open," he nods to my lips, my scalp slightly stinging from the force. I part my lips, my eyes widening as he shoves my balled up thong into my mouth. "You wanted to keep quiet so fucking bad, remember? Now be a good fucking slut and shut the fuck up," he growls out. My cheeks redden at the embarrassment of my own underwear in my mouth, but I don't fight it. My bra is unclipped and I quickly let it fall off my arms before resuming my position.

"Spread your legs," Amir states. I set my feet about a foot and a half apart, my bare bottom and pussy open to use. Axton pulls some items from the bag they brought with them. He walks up to me, delicately running his fingertips up my side. The ghostly touch sends a wave of lust through my body, wanting to feel it all over my skin. He reaches around, massaging my breast with one hand. He pinches and twists my nipple, causing it to harden. He flicks it once before putting on a nipple clamp, causing a low mewl of pleasure and pain to come through the underwear in my mouth. Amir follows his action, doing the exact same to my other breast.

My nipples burn at the foreign feeling. Amir tugs on the one he just placed, twisting a bit until I release a noise from the sting.

"You need to learn to stop hiding things from us, sweet Scarlett," Axton stands behind me, the tint in his joggers pressing against the bare skin of my ass. He wraps his hand around my throat, pulling my body even closer to him. He tightens his grip, leaning next to my ear. "You're going to remember this night. Your first instinct will be to come to one of us from now on, no matter the situation. We can't protect you if you're protecting others," he takes a step back. A swift smack to my right cheek causes my body to jolt forward in response.

"Don't fucking move. You stay exactly how you are until you're told otherwise or we will start all over. Nod your head if you understand me," Amir growls out. I quickly nod my head, keeping my body as still as possible. I've never really seen Amir angry, it's new and intimidating. I'm not sure what he's capable of.